இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Uncle made his way into mom's love tunnel

Hi my name is raj …I am 21 years old….my family consist of me my mom n my dad. I am the only son...n I am from a poor family ….dad worked in a chemical industry …as a labour he was 42 years old...His name is Krishna... He was a slim man n was good drunkard ….he drinks every night n fights over small issues n beats mom everyday.
My mom Shalini was 35 years old...n is dark in complexion…her eyes were attractive
She has long black silky hair …n she was slim n sexy ….she has very huge boobs of size 38D…n her waist was around 30 …..N her ass was around 34….totally she has a attractive figure...She used to work in houses as servant …she used to work in four houses …all of them are rich n highly educated families ….among them one was my dad’s manager Rakesh Dhir ….mom used to work daily in these houses n returned back in the evening at 7:00pm…..so days passed by ….

One day in the after noon we got a message that dad had a heart attack n was admitted in the hospital..Mom was worried so after I returned from the college we both went to the hospital...it was 6:00pm in the evening .we went there n doctors said that his lungs were badly damaged because of smoking...n since he was working in a chemical factory ..He had spoilt his lungs completely. We went inside to see him .he was breathing heavily n he was in his last stages...after 3 days he died …after the burial we came home …now only me n my mom were staying in that house the house was running peacefully with out any quarrels…I was studying my degree 1st year ..N was completely concentrating on my studies bcoz I have to support my family … after 1month after my father died we got a notice from the company that we have to vacate that house...Bcoz it was company’s property .n it was given for dad bcoz he was employee in the company …..now shifting to other house n paying the rent ,n college fee, running the family is a hard task for me …. We shifted our house to another area...n had lots of troubles to pay the rent n run the family...We stayed for almost 10 days in the new rented house.




One morning Mom came to me n said that one of the manager in dad’s company said that he will provide shelter for us until u get a job ..It was Mr.Rakesh Dhir...Mom used to work in his house...I was very much thankful to him that he helped us in hard times …so in the evening we went to his place …it was a big duplex house. we went inside n both his wife n he were having tea at that time .they invited us n we sat with them n talked for sometime ..His wife‘s name was Shwetha Dhir.She was around 40 years old .They had three children 2 sons n 2 daughters ..All of them r kids n the elder was studying 7th class. She was a north Indian lady .she was fair n plumpy..She was wearing half sleeves blouse with low neck n her cleavage was clearly visible through her silk saree..Her belly was white n fair n her navel was visible this view made me hot n I was excited but was in control…..so after having tea .she took the cups n the kettle n stood up ..She turned her back towards me n started walking towards the kitchen...Her blouse was completely transparent n her bra was clearly visible through her yellow coloured see through blouse...Her movements made me erotic .Her ass was bouncing wen she was walking n her curvy n fair hip was exposed to the world .Oh! What a sight it was, my heart was beating fast n blood was flowing through the nerves of my penis.






After few mins Mr. Rakesh Dhir asked me “what’s ur name young man?”
I replied “Raj Shekar sir”… “What r u studying?”... “B.com first year sir”
N he said “Come with me ill a show u the room.” so mom n I went along with him
To see the room... “U can stay here till Ur son gets a job, n till he is able to support Ur family”. We thanked him for his generosity, the next day we shifted our luggage to that room .it was very nice room with air conditioner….n attached to that room was another room in which the Dhir’s couple stayed …I was happy that we got a nice room to stay.
So mom n I slept on the same bed every night …I didn’t have any bad thoughts for mom in my mind...n I was seriously concentrating on my studies...So days passed by ….

After some days .One night after dinner we all were walking on the terrace n I was very excited wen I saw Mrs.Shwetha Dhir in a satin nighty walking on the terrace along with us in the cool summer breeze ..Her nighty was sticking to her body n her shapes were clearly visible .her silky hair was loose. she was damn hot n I fantasized to fuck her .but it was only a fantasy bcoz I was afraid ,n was also thankful for giving us shelter …she became the lady of my dreams.. N I always masturbated imagining her ass ….she was real pleasure bomb….so after walking for almost half an hour we went to sleep...we slept for almost 1 hour n then some one knocked the door .It was Mrs.Shwetha, mom opened the door n she came inside n sat on the bed along with mom .mom asked what’s the matter ..she said “Is raj sleeping”…mom looked at me n said “yes”…then she started talking in low voice “ how r u feeling Shalini?” mom replied “I am ok mam thank u”
She said “r u feeling bored in life without ur husband?”…mom was silent with tears in her eyes n said “I have to adjust with that”…..then Mrs. Shwetha said “will u do me a favor if u don’t mind”. Mom asked “yes mam surely what can I do for u”…shwetha said “See I have given birth to four children n my husband often complain that my pussy is loose n it doesn’t give pleasure to him.. So can u give him some pleasure to night …bcoz ur also sexually starving all the days … y cant we three of us have a nice time”.
I was shocked to hear it from her mouth. Mom replied “I will, but promise me that in future ill b having no problem with u ….” She laughed n said “No, my dear not at all”.
She again whispered .so is it ok for u …then come to our bedroom well have fun to night n she went away ….

After 10 mins mom put her pillow beside me n covered it with her blanket n made sure that I was sleeping .she got up slowly looking at me with fear n suspense of pleasure in her eyes...She walked slowly towards the door. She switched of the lights n made my room completely dark n opened the door slowly without making noise .she bolted the door from outside …. I got up n breathed heavily my body became hot .I switched on the AC...My mind was running with all stupid thoughts n my body was getting hotter with suspense …I thought is my Mom such a whore that she accepted to get fucked like a bitch without any second thought …I was sweating ..after few mins ,light was switched on in the adjacent room …I can see that through the ventilator ….immediately I took a chair n put a stool on the chair n reached the ventilator…I could see them clearly through the grilled ventilator …it was big room Large double cot bed with round pillows ….

Mom was standing near the cot n Mr.n Mrs.Dhir were on the cot drinking wine … she asked mom to sit ..Mom went n sat on the cot..She offered a drink...Mom drank the wine ….after few mins Mr. Rakesh grabbed his wife n kissed her deeply on her red lips..she moaned slightly n accepted his kiss by hugging him n rubbing his head n pressing his head deep into mouth …they kissed for some time n he was pressing her boobs on her satin nighty n was smooching her lips ….I can see that her boobs were soft n plumply like balloons filled with milk ..after that she called “Shalini …Come here”….mom went near to them ….Rakesh looked at his wife n smiled ….he removed his T-shirt ….he was around 45 or 46 with lot of hairs on his entire body n he had pot belly with a golden chain in his neck…..he removed his T-shirt n pyjama..His cock was erect in his underwear …he hugged mom with both his hands n kissed her on her neck back of her ear …..she moaned n said “Ahhhhhhhhh ,n closed her eyes with pleasure” ….he pulled her pallu n squeezed her heavy milk tanks with his both hands …….mom reacted quickly n was enjoying his rough hands on her boobs ….he hugged her tightly n kissed her n smelt her hair ….meanwhile Mrs.Shwetha was rubbing his back with her hand ..I felt very angry that my lovely mom was getting ready to b banged by the stranger ……I was angry ,confused but was hopeless …..With pain n anxiety n with pleasure …after few mins he stood up on the bed n removed his underwear …My God! What a large penis.. It was large but not so thick with lot of hairs on it ….it was almost 7inches long n his top was red n shining…He turned towards .Mrs.Shwetha n held her head n placed his cock inside the hole between her rosy lips ….she took it n started sucking it like a lollipop …..no sooner it was completely erect ….meanwhile he asked mom to remove her saree ..Mom was wearing a pink coloured silk saree n blouse.. Mom like a whore obeyed his orders n removed her saree n went near him ,he slept on the bed .his wife was sucking his cock …he asked mom to sleep by his side , he turned his body ….towards mom …his wife got up n removed her nighty …Oh! What wonderful body she has..Her boobs were white with brown nipples …her belly was smooth n her navel was big...She had huge white thighs,,…I almost came in my pants without even touching my cock..it was sight of pleasure to see my mom n sexy lady being nude …my mom was in her blouse n petticoat ,,she was sleeping beside rakesh …..Shwetha was sucking his cock in side angle..He hugged mom n kissed her lips while pressing her boobs...Moms boobs were bigger than his wife..
He unhooked her blouse n asked her to turn n face towards him ….now both r facing each other..their lips were joined together n he was pinching moms nipples with his fingers ….mom was moaning in pain n closed her eyes ….mom removed her petticoat she widened her legs n placed one of her legs on rakesh belly …his cock was in his wife’s mouth ..he hugged mom tightly n started to fuck his wife’s mouth ….the sound of his cock slapping her wet mouth made me erotic …….he then got up n was on his knees ….
He was on the top of my beautiful mom …n my mom was enjoying his acts at the bottom ……..his wife was sucking his cock facing her head towards the ceiling. She was under him… she was sucking his cock n was fingering her pussy ….her nipples were erected...
He opened his mouth n took moms left boob completely in his mouth …..mom raised her hips n held his head n pressed it against her boob tightly with both her hands with pressure ,,,,,,she moaned loudly “ummmmmmshhhhhhhhhhh” she was enjoying it completely like a whore ..He was biting her nipples with his teeth….n pulled it with his

teeth. Mom was out of control n was scratching his back with her nails bcoz of the pleasure he was giving my mom ….
After that he moved on to the right boob ….wen he took out his mouth from the left boob I saw that the nipple was swollen n was enlarged ….he placed the entire right boob now in his mouth,,, mom was pinching her left nipple with one hand n rubbing his head with other hand ….I never seen mom enjoying that much….now I had very bad thoughts to fuck my mom Shalini like a whore ……he moved to her belly n kissed her in her deep navel…..his moustache(hairs on the lips )pricked the soft skin of my moms belly she raised her hips with pleasure ….then he moved on to the pussy … mom spread her legs like a whore n was anticipating to take his tongue in her hole.. he slowly moved near to her pussy …he touched her clitoris with the tip of his tongue…mom was pressing both her boobs n was moaning with pleasure ….he then opened his mouth widely n took the entire pussy in his mouth ….mom shouted loudly n said “AHHHHHHSSSSSSS”n raised her hips in the air ….she didn’t have sex almost 2 months ….mom, was crying with pleasure n was moaning ..after sucking for some time …mom love tunnel was springing liquids of love n it was wet ….Then he said to his wife “Shwetha this lady is damn hot ….see her entire body is shivering with pleasure ..I think she didn’t have sex for a long time …..” Shwetha replied “yes its true ,n spread her legs n said in a low n humble voice said ,,come lick my pussy like u licked hers ..i want to enjoy ur hot tongue between ur wet lips in my love tunnel, insert ur tongue n rub my inner walls of my hole with ur soft flesh….” ….then he lifted her head and looked into his wife’s eyes with passion n lust n said “r u ready to spring liquids of love on my face”.. “Ok I will suck n fuck u until u cum this night”…n breathed heavily n placed his head between her thighs n opened her pussy Wow! It was fair soft pussy with red lips …. He started licking her pussy...Within no time she started moaning n breathing heavily, mom with lust n excitement in her eyes took his penis in her mouth n started sucking it. With one hand she held his cock n with the other hand she was squeezing his penis balls ...What a lucky man he was, he was enjoying with 2 beautiful women at a time ……I was jealous of him bcoz he was enjoying my fathers wife …..Who in turn belong to me wen he died ……even I was enjoying with pain, anxiety n suspense...My underwear was filled with my cum n my cock was erect n was paining…..

After sucking for almost 10 mins he got up now I can see both the pussies were shining n were completely wet ….he took mom in both his hands n moved towards the bathroom which was in front of their cot n he went inside the bathroom n opened the door widely n opened the shower …he said to his wife ….u sit there n watch us fucking ……finger ur pussy n enjoy until ur turn comes ….moms eyes were erotic in semi closed state she became his slave..N was getting ready with anticipation n excitement to get banged by a monster dick ……water wa springing from the shower …..Mom’s silky hair was wet now n water was flowing through her body …she widened her legs n bent before him …..he then caught mom by her hips with one hand n guided his dick inside moms pussy ..it was tight …..Mom moaned loudly with pain n pleasure …..after 4 to 5 strokes he penetrated his entire cock into moms hole …I think it was now hitting her belly …his fore skin was now rubbing against the hot walls of moms wet vagina …because of the friction they were enjoying the pleasure of their bodies ….now he was breathing heavily n was giving powerful strokes in the hole from where I was born …..
He was fucking her fast n mom was meeting his strokes with pleasure .with every stroke he was giving her a new life ,….he fucked her hardly …after 10mins ,,he stopped n called his wife …his wife was facing towards the bathroom n was showing her back to me …. She was fingering her pussy …..She went inside the bath room now three of them were in the bathroom…..what a pleasure he was experiencing with these women …..Now he lifted mom with his both hands under her arms n made her sit on his dick...mom was now on him .he was standing n mom was hugging him with both her legs rounded around his ass n her hands around his neck …he held moms ass n started stroking her tunnel ..He asked his wife to suck his penis balls ……now mom was hugging him tightly like a small baby...he was breathing heavily n was fucking mom …..He fucked her like that for some time ….n with four powerful strokes he shouted “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”ncame inside her pussy ….loads of sperm went inside mom’s tunnel ….mom sticked to him like his whore n kissed him on his cheeks …..he washed his cock n asked mom to suck it .he caught moms hair n inserted his cock in her mouth ….he was pressing his wife’s boobs n was rubbing her belly …….mom sucked him for almost 10 mins

After 10 mins his cock was hard again n was erect …..he asked his wife to bend on her knees ….n took his dick from my moms mouth n shook it n placed it in the ass hole of his wife ….with painful n powerful stroke he pushed it slowly in to her ass …she moaned n cried loudly bcoz of pain ….after 2 mins his entire cock was inside her ass hole ….her white fair ,plumply n rounded ass globes were hitting his belly …..meanwhile mom was licking shwetha’s pink pussy …all were wet under the shower n water was dripping on the women’s hot bodies … he started giving power strokes in her ass hole n was enjoying the temperature in her hole ….cold water on his body n hot liquids inside her hole was making him enjoy the pleasure of her flesh …her boobs were hanging in air n swinging … I could hear her moans.. the sound of his dick slapping her ass hole n the clapping sound wen her loose buttocks were hitting his belly … her anklets sound n the rhythmic sound of her bangles with every stroke she was meeting made me erotic …. He fucked her ass hole for more than 10 mins he grabbed her milk bags n was giving powerful pleasurable shots while squeezing her boobs ……she was enjoying the act n was continuously moaning with pleasure ….

He stood up n took both his wife’s(even my mom became his wife )….n asked his wife to sleep on the bed ….n made mom to sleep on her now my moms back was on her belly n boobs n moms legs were on her legs ,, both of them spread their legs equally ….my moms pussy was just above her pussy ….what a position it was ….shwetha was squeezing moms boobs with both her hands …mom s pussy was tight …below her pussy was shwetha’s pussy …..Shwetha’s had huge n plumply thighs n a widened cunt…..now he inserted his cock inside shwetha’s pussy n started to fuck her … she was moaning n was pinching moms nipples ,,,,,he gave very powerful stroke s both the women were moving bcoz of powerful strokes …their anklets n bangles were jingling with every stroke n SLAP …..SLAP….. SLAP ….SLAP …..SLAP ………… sound was coming when his dick stroked her pussy ,,,, her plumpy thighs were shaking too …he was stroking her with force n speed …..shwetha was shivering with excitement n pleasure, she was hugging mom after few mins she had an orgasm,, she caught mom tightly n
released water like liquid from her clitoris ,,,,the sound of the slap increased wen her pussy was wet with vaginal juices ….it was sounding like someone was slapping on the water ……..he then took his cock out of her pussy n placed it in moms love tunnel …. N started stroking her flesh ….her pussy was tight enough to give him pleasure …..he stroked her continuously for 10 mins ,mom was moaning in pleasure n was in seventh heaven …..n nipples were being pinched while fucking adding extra pleasure …..after several powerful strokes …mom with a loud voice said “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” n pressed his arms tightly n sprinkled love fluids on his belly …now the bed sheet was completely out of order n was wet bcoz they were wet n now the fluids from their love tunnels made it completely wet …


Rakesh widened both moms n his wife’s legs n he started stroking two pussies alternatively …..few shots for mom n few shots for his wife … he was enjoying the varying temperatures of two different pussies ,,,, then he was abut to climax .. he choose mom vagina n started fucking it with force power n speed , mom was almost dead n was closing her eyes n was moaning with pleasure …..she was sweating ,,,after fucking her tight pussy for 10 mins he moaned loudly n caught his wife’s ass globes tightly..n was in his climax shots …he was slapping his wife’s ass with his hand … her fair ass became red but she was enjoying his slapps ….. after 4 to 6 powerful shots he hugged both the women (mom on the top n his wife below mom ….with loud noise he moaned “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh”n released dumps n loads of sperm into moms vagina …. He was hissing like a snake …….sperm went inside moms vagina …I was thinking myself may b ill b having a sister with him if he makes my mom pregnant ……,he fell on both the women n kissed mom n hugged her tightly..with a smile on his face he said “thank u Shalini”…..mom said “I should say thanks to u bcoz I enjoyed a lot n no one fucked me in my lifetime like this ,my husband
N my cousin , or my father in law had fucked me like this till now ….i was astonished by her words n was unable to believe that she was fucked by my grandfather , n my fathers brother too … ohh! what a whore she was …………..n all of them were satisfied n they washed themselves ….n shwetha took three towels from the almariah n all of them were dry …..With clothes on their bodies ….. n shwetha prepared tea for mom n rakesh, she started respecting mom n was moving like a friend ,,,,they had some tea …n rakesh said “so it will b a good time for three of us ,every night to enjoy like this” mom bent her head n was smiling ….he hugged mom n kissed her n said “u have a nice tight pussy .worth fucking u a million times” he grabbed his wife n kissed her too n said “I love u too. my dear for sharing ur bed with another woman”….n he kissed her …it was already 3:30 am in the morning…mom took leave of them …I removed the chair n stool n went into the bed n pretend to sleep ….after few mins mom opened the door n slowly came inside the room switched on the light n made sure that I was sleeping..She went to the wash room n returned n slept beside me …..my thoughts were increasing n my underwear became sticky with sticky thoughts ………..after some time I got up n went to the bathroom n shaked my tool n came loads of sperm n was satisfied n was cool now …I drank some water n went to sleep ….i woke up in the morning ..Mom was still sleeping. I got ready to college …. N all of them were sleeping …

No comments:

Post a Comment