இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Rare Luck Bus Journey

I am gr8 fan of this site i have many story to narrate this is one real incident happened During my Trip from Belgaum To Mumbai I was travelling in a 2x2 bus to Mumbai which started at 8 Pm from Belgaum I was sitting in a window seat in front of me their was one couple sitting with their 4 year old son on the ladies Lap. After some time as the bus was travelling the light was put off & all the passengers has settled them self as that was not the peak season their was not much crowed in the bus. As the light was off i was bit uncomfortable with my seat i was holding the side of the front seat where this lady was sitting, slowly my finger was hitting the side of this lady she did not react to my finger touching her but in fact she made her position such a way that instead of my finger touching her Side arm it was now touching her Ribs i did not move my finger but started rubbing gently her Ribs she slowly moved her position now my finger was touching her breast. I took further courage to move my hand towards her breast she allowed me to press her breast & made her position so that I did not had any problem to have the full enjoyment of her breast. I was enjoying my journey while pressing both her breast. As this moment was going on I felt some feet touching my ass from Behind I had a look back of my seat I saw one Lady aged around 30 was sitting as I looked her she gave me a naughty smile I just put my hand behind on her feet she just pressed my hand with her feet I again looked behind & gave her the smile she asked me where I am getting done I replied to her in Mumbai she was also going to Mumbai as no one was sitting next to her she invited me come behind. I was confused as one lady was giving her full Breast for Pressing & other lady offering me to seat with her I went behind & sat next to her she told me her name was Nanda & she stays in Mumbai she sat with me as if she is my wife she was holding my hand I started pressing her breast I saw the lady sitting in front of me was seeing behind she realised I change my seat & seating with a lady. I was enjoying with Nanda pressing her breast kissing her. Nanda was wearing saree. She was talking to me & asking what I was doing with the lady in front I told her what was happening & we where talking about sex Nanda was a married female she is from Belgaum she had gone to meet her Mother & her husband is from Mumbai she was very sexy with Fair complexion & breast size of 36. After some time the Bus Halted for dinner all the passenger got down we sat on one chair order for some food the lady who was sitting in front of me was sitting in the opposite table she gave me a smile I was shocked with her smile.

After our dinner I had a smoke & boarded the bus with Nanda she sat on her seat & I was standing on the pathway inside the bus the lady who was sitting in front of me also boarded the bus with her son & sat on her seat I told Nanda bit loud that the seats are empty behind & we will go behind & seat she nodded with yes. After some time all the passenger came inside the bus the Conductor was counting the passenger I asked him are the seat empty he said yes all the seat are empty behind. I & Nanda went to the last seat & sat their as the bus moved & light was again off I started kissing nanda & fondling with her breast unhooked her blouse & pulled her breast out from her Bra & was kissing her & sucking her nipple she was very hot started moaning I put my hand inside her saree & was pressing her ass we where in full mood enjoying each other suddenly I saw the lady sitting in front of me was coming back along with her kid she sat in front of our seat & put her son on the other side of the seat he was sleeping. We had got up & was just sitting as this lady had come behind nanda was whispering what this female want I just said she is also hot. After few min when this lady slept in her seat lying down I got up & went to the side way & started removing some thing from my bag which was above her she was awake & gave me a smile I just shifted my self toward the Gap of two seat & put my hand on her Breast she hold my hand & started pressing it hard. I bent towards her & started kissing her & pressing her breast with full Pressure & moving my hand on her ass & Cunt as she was also wearing the saree I pulled her saree up & was moving my hand on her thighs she was getting hot I kept on pressing her for few min & told her I will come after some time she was hugging me I left her hot & went to my seat with nanda she was annoyed but also hot then I started playing with nanda pressing her Breast & moving my hand all over her body slowly removed her panty & I removed my Dick & told her to suck as she was sucking I was playing with her Pussy which was with lot of hair after some time I put my strong Dick in her Cunt she just Moaned & started pussing my dick in her cunt she was moaning & enjoying my dick later I cum with my spumes & Nand was very happy she was kissing me & hugging me. After some relax I went to the front seat & started pressing the other lady Breast she was I her half sleep she woke up & started kissing me I took her in last seat where nanda was sitting & started playing with her Nanda was watching us I removed her Breast out & started sucking her & lifted her saree & put my finger in her Pussy she was wet & hot I just put my strong dick on her pussy & started stroking her she was moaning & enjoying my Stroke after some time I licked on her pusssy she was very happy adjusted her saree & kissed me & went to her seat. Here Nand was hot & she was just grabbing me & removed my dick & making it hard for the next session. We had one more session in the bus & Nanda gave me her Phone no & later we had many sessions & also she introduced me to her Friend, Neighbour. We had a good sex many time with more excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment