இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Growing up around sex.....

Hello everybody. I am a big fan of this site and this is my first story. Hope you will like it....if there is anyway i can improve please let me know. Thank you..


It’s been a long ride for me so far in this life. I am Kollol Sarkar now I am 34 year old man, married to very beautiful wife, who is also mother of my two children. I am an electric engineer work at a construction company, making very good money for the family. Currently we are living at Chittagong, Bangladesh. Through out my growing age I have encountered so much crazy sexual experience, it’s just simply unbelievable. My story goes back when I was 22 and here it goes.

When I was about 22 I was living at Khulna, a southern city of Bangladesh. It was really a beautiful place, great school; lot of friends, life was just perfect. Can’t complain. My dad Hilol Chandra Sarkar was working as a manager at a Shipyard down here and he was about 45 then. My mom Kamala 39 is originally from Khulna more from the village side, and she was a simple house wife. My brother Shuvo at that time who was 26 and just got married to Mina who was 22 same as my age, but right after marriage in about 1 year he moved to Saudi Arabia for a job and he was doing pretty good for himself and helping out the family. I also had a five months old baby sister at the same time. So really at home it was my dad, mom, Mina, me and my little sis. And there was also our servant Zokina and she was really nice and the house watchman Ramu who was about 45ish, big dark guy and always eyed my mother and my bhabi, or basically any woman that walked by him. I could tell that dude was horny as hell.

Mina my sister in law use to spent her time with Tania who was 23 years old very beautiful, but later I came to know that she was married and her husband was working at Italy. Tania used to be good friends with Mina. They used to spent time together almost everyday. Tania was very cute but she didn’t had that foxy look like Mina did. They were both about 5,4 tall, body was simply gorgeous on both of them, but my S-I-L Mina was just too fuken hot. She had one of those lusty looks with big brown eyes, nice cheeks and she had her nose pierced that made her face look extra hotter. Mina on the other hand was cute, dark eyes she was just beautiful. They both had long dark hair up to there ass, and yes they were both blessed with some humongous tits and nice ass. They must have done something right in their past life that God have been nice to them in this life. They both use to wear sari as a traditional dress in Bangladesh, and they both looked cute.

On many occasion Tania my neighbor has caught me staring at her tits while i was talking to her, and she just simply smiled and walked away, or sometimes she would start conversation about stuff. I did notice that Tania use to reveal herself a lot in front of men in general or I could be wrong, maybe she just dressed that way. Her pallu would just cover one of her tits and she would leave the other one free. Like today she was wearing a red sari with red blouse and I could see one of her big tits, and through her thin blouse material I could tell she was wearing a white bra with flower design on it. And since I was 5, 11, I could see her tits very easily and there would be moments that I just wanted to attack her melons. Her navel was very much revealing too. My hormones were going crazy looking at her and after all I am 22 years old male and at that age all I want is sex. But she didn’t bother to adjust sari at all, she liked teasing me obviously. While we were talking outside, the building, right that moment Ramu appeared out of nowhere with some coconuts in his hand. He said hi to me and then hi to his Taniaji and slowly his eyes travelled down to her tits obviously. Tania gave him a smile and said hi back to him. She still didn’t bother to adjust her pallu, one of her tits still sitting there waiting to get attacked. Then Ramu didn’t really bother to talk to me at all, he asked Tania how she was doing, how is her mother in law doing and other stuff.

Tania asked Ramu “where did u get those coconuts from”
Ramu “I got them from the neighbors’ coconut tree”
Tania “Aren’t you going to be in trouble if you get caught”
Ramu “yes Taniaji” then he looked down at her tits “they were looking so big and delicious I just couldn’t resist, I just had to get them” and then he started rubbing the coconuts while looking at her breast. I was just thinking Ramu had some serious balls to talk ladies like that, and apparently Tania liked it to because she was smiling at him.
Ramu “why don’t you try one Taniaji” while Ramu hands one of the coconut to Tania,
Tania “thank you Ramu”, Tania grabs the coconut and holds it against her belly right below her breast, and right then I saw how massive her breast is…bigger than the coconut…..DAMN. Her pallu slid a little more to the other side showing her nice cleavage between her breasts. Both I and Ramu got a hard on no doubt. All of the sudden some tenants from upstairs yelled Ramu by his name. Ramu cursed at the tenant and had to go. Before he leaves he looks at Tania’s bosom one last time and licks his lips and runs. Tania looks at me and starts laughing. She can really tease a guy that’s for sure.
“Well Kollol bhai, I have to go now, I have to give my MIL her medicine’ says Tania.
“Yeah sure, I guess I ll see you later”, says me.
“Let me know if you are free sometime, I get bored sitting at home, maybe we can hang out sometime”, Tania.
“Absolutely, I ll let you know”. Me
“Well then bye”, she smiles at me and turns around, and as she was walking away, I just kept staring at her bum. God that bum is beautiful. As she was walking away she looks back at me once more and gives me a smile and says “what are you looking at dushtu (naughty), bye”. I was so embarrassed by that then I walked away.

As I was going upstairs to our flat I was thinking if I will ever get a chance to fuck Tania, because I was not good with ladies, I didn’t had the guts to talk to lady ever. I need to be more like Ramu….lol. As I reached our flat at third floor, my mom was at the door way buying some veggies from the vendor. And I asked my mom if she needed some help. The vendor guy was about 50 years old, very strong and tall guy, and he was showing my mom the fresh veggies from his basket. I did notice he was checking out my mom at the same time. My mom was a village woman type, in another word she was more like a little uncivilized. My dad met my mom when he was on tour for his job in outskirts of Khulna. It was love at first sight. Being a little villagish my mom was very very clumsy. She never had her sari wrapped around her body properly. Some part on her body was always exposed. She stood about 5’2 inches tall, with a perfect body. She had incredibly an oval shape beautiful face with rosy cheeks her lips looked like they were filled with juice, you just want to suck it, she had long dark wavy hair that ended at the hips, she did had a little fat around her hip which made her even more sexy, very nice ass a man would want to squeeze to death..and yes double D breast. Nice big melons, and not too mention at that time I had a 5 months old sister, and from that her tits was filled with milk. She was simply gorgeous, and god gave her all the beauty except for one thing……brain. She was really dumb. She would believe in anything, if I went to her and said that I just saw a monkey drove a car she would believe it. But the important part was my dad found the right woman for him. She loved my dad do death no doubt, but I wish she was a little smarter. While she was picking the veggies from the basket both my mom and the vendor were on their knees sitting on the floor, and the way mom was sitting her sari was lifted up to her knees exposing her half bright sexy legs, and again being clumsy all the time around the house, I don’t think she cared about adjusting herself in front of strangers. Her pallu ran up from down her hip which was fully see able, and I and the veggie wala could also see her bellybutton, the pallu ran between her two melons, and neither one of them are covered and went over her head covering her hair and ended right beside her right arm. Another thing about my mom was she never wore bra on the house, I think because it was easier for her to breast feed the little sis. She was wearing a simple yellow blouse and I and the vendor could see two round dark patches in front of the blouse which would be her areolas, and that area would be sometimes wet especially after she had my sis, I think it’s because of the breast milk. She looked like a complete whore in front of the vendor, but again she is not doing this for teasing, it’s just the way she is. I just wish she knew she can give any old man a heart attack dressed like that. As she picked out the veggies she was asking question to the vendor, but the vendor’s eye were stuck at her nipples, as he answered her. My mom didn’t even look up at him, she was too busy picking. Right that moment Ramu was walking down the stairs and he sees us by our door. He didn’t even bother about me and stands right beside my mom and says “Namaste bhabi”. My mom replies him “Namaste Ramu”, and she was sitting and Ramu was standing right beside my mom, he was looking down at her breasts easily. Ramu didn’t really care that I was there, he had no worry that would say something to him, he just wants to enjoy. As soon as mom picked the veggies she needs and paid the vendor guy the old man got up and asked Ramu to help him lift the basket on his head. Ramu said certainly and as his bents down, my mom is still sitting sorting the veggies and Ramu bents down all the way close to my mom’s shoulder checking out her breast and at the same time he was taking deep inhaling smelling my mom. As Ramu grabs the basket lifts it up over the guys head, he makes his bottom face towards my mom, and I swear I little bit close Ramu could touch my mom’s ear with his rod sticking out of his lungi. As the vendor departs my mom leans forward to stand up and Ramu was right behind her asks her if she needed any help. When mom stands up her sari at the back got wedged inside her ass crack. Then she bends down to grab the veggies and Ramu at the same time says “let me help you bhabi” saying this he bents down right behind mom and he was trying to smell my mom’s ass. Then he comes forward beside mom to grab some more veggies and checking out her jiggling breast from the side. I just couldn’t stand this anymore, so I walked inside the house. I never found my mom attracted in my life, because to me that’s just wrong, but for some reason when I see some other stranger hits on my mom, that just turns me on, really wired. I came inside my house and sat at the living room, and I heard mom and Ramu went to the kitchen with the veggies, then my mom asked
Mom, “where have you been Ramu, I haven’t seen you for the past 3 weeks”.
Ramu, “I went to my village Shatkirra bhabi, to visit my wife”.
Mom, “any special occasion Ramu”.
Ramu, “yes bhabi, well err... (A little pause) it was for Shoshone puja”
Mom with a curious look on her face, “what kind of puja is that”. At the same time Ramu got my attention too from the living room.
Ramu, “well bhabi, it’s when wives pray to shib god about their husbands…..you know”.
Mom then turns around leaned her back against the counter facing Ramu, “no Ramu I never heard about this puja before”.
Ramu, “bhabi, how can I say this to you, I don’t want to offend you”
Mom, “there’s nothing to offend me Ramu, when it comes to puja I m very curious about them, tell me”. Mom’s curiosity gets bigger and so does mine, I moved to the sofa that was close to kitchen so I hear what he was talking about.
Ramu, “ok bhabi (takes a deep breath) it’s when wives pray to shib god for their husbands shona (dick) to grow bigger to have a better sex life.
Moms eyes goes big with a ah on her face covering her mouth with her right hand, she just couldn’t believe that Ramu said the word shona to her face “what?”
Ramu, “see bhabi that’s why I didn’t wanted to tell you, please don’t be mad at me, I told you because you wanted me to tell you”.
Mom immediately came to her senses “no Ramu it’s not your fault, you said it because I told you to say so” then she goes towards the sink which was right beside Ramu, and started washing the veggies still shocked. Now there was a silence in the kitchen and in the living room i muted the tv volume, and I was thinking what the hell. Is this one of Ramu s trick?

Ramu still going through the veggies separating them, and looking at mom from the corner of his eyes had an evil smile on his face. Ramu is not wasting any chances looking at my mom’s body parts at the same time. As mom washing the veggies she was looking outside the window and I could tell she was thinking something. All of the sudden, Mom, “well Ramu does it work”. My jaw just dropped listening to that thinking are you serious, and Ramu s dark face just turned brighter listing to that. Ramu, “well bhabi, I always had a big…well you know shona, but my wife does it because its s tradition in our village you know”. Mom still lost at the scenery outside the window as she washes the veggie and responses “yes, I know what you are talking about”. Then Ramu looks up at her face from sitting on the floor with a smile probably thinking I got your attention now bitch, then he gets up leaning very close to my mom, staring at her big melons which are still exposed. Right that moment Ramu says bhabi please let me wash this for you then Ramu turns the faucet on faster and as he puts his hand under the running water, hitting Ramu s hand the water spills out of the sink over moms blouse makes the blouse more see through. My moms areolas are fully see able for Ramu who is few inches away from my mother. Ramu takes one of his hands down toward his crotch and gave his hard cock a hard squeeze, maybe to calm it down and then with that same hand he grabs moms hand and says “please bhabi let me wash the veggies for you”.
Mom “ok Ramu, thank you” and walks towards the other side of the kitchen.
Ramu, “you know bhabi, it’s unbelievable but after my wife started doing this puja my shona started growing even bigger”. I was shocked to hear Ramu saying shona very easily to my mom, and she responded, “How big was your shona before”. I almost fainted, now my mom is saying that word like it’s a simple word.
Ramu, “well before my natural size was 6 inches, but over the time it grew to 9 inch” with a smile on his face. Both I and my mom were shocked to hear this. My mom was quiet once again and Ramu, “bhabi right now I m having a feeling that you want to perform a puja like this”.
Mom with a confused look on her face “no Ramu….it’s nothing like that, I am very happy with my husband…you know” she stops then she murmurs “I just wish”.
Ramu “yes bhabi, please go ahead, what you are saying”.
Mom “well even if I wanted to do a puja like that I couldn’t possibly go to your village right” with small laugh.
Ramu stops washing immediately and turns around walks towards my mom very close to her and says “bhabi if you want I can bring the whole puja to you” staring straight at her eyes
Mom, “really, you can how Ramu”
Ramu, “Bhabi for you satisfaction I’ll do anything, you just tell me when do you want to do this’. Exactly what the hell is Ramu talking about, is he offering my mom his own dick and my mom has no idea.
Mom, “well Ramu how about the weekend, will you bring the pujari and everything”.
Ramu, “yes bhabi, I ll arrange everything” then he leans forward towards moms ear and very slowly “you can’t tell this to anybody bhabi, we have to keep this secret” mom leans up forward toward his ears and says ok with a serious look. I am watching them from the living room and Ramu s 6 foot tall body making my mom’s 5”2 body looks so small. Right then my little sis starts crying at the other room and my mom said she had to go feed my sis. As she walking away from Ramu she was starting to unhook her blouse. Ramu walked out of the kitchen behind her and stopped, but he was still staring at her. When my mom reached the bedroom door, Ramu yells at my mom “bhabi did you want me to put the veggies in the freezer for you” mom turns around facing him and her blouse hooks were all open, both me and Ramu could see her both of her inside half tits and a little bit of the areolas, and she says “yes please Ramu put them in the freezer” then she enters the room and shuts the door. Ramu grabs his dick right there and started squeezing it, and looks at me, and he could tell I had a very dirty look, and he left. I knew that Ramu was planning to get between my mother’s leg, and the thought of some ugly guy trying to get inside my beautiful mothers cunt totally turned me on, but at the same time I was angry at Ramu, I mean after all she is my mother. And my mother is so dumb that she doesn’t know Ramu is taking advantage of her dumbness, she is thinking Ramu is trying to help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment