இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fucked by My Son’s Friend in Train

Hi Guys, I have taken the initiative of finishing an unfinished..for your pleasure..

It was Ali and we (me and my son) decided at the last moment to travel to our hometown. We did get a confirmed reservation but it was for a coupe only 2 berths. As my son Raju went to get water I saw him coming back with
his friend Ali. Raju brought him along since Ali was traveling to destination near our town. He had no reservations and he requested that we allot him some space to travel with us. When i gave him permission to do so he was overjoyed but i noticed that there was some mischievous things in his mind which reflected through his sight.

My name is Madhavi Tripathi and I’m in my 40s and was a little plump, fair and sexy to my age. The important thing was when I stood up; Ali didn’t forget to see my big size breast and monster ass. I saw his mouth opening out in surprise seeing those great assets in front of him. Raju was blabbering a lot as the train started but Ali was noticing me. I decided to avoid him.

We adjusted somehow during the entire evening, me sitting in the single seat available to us. As the night approached the TC came in first fined Ali and then allotted a single lower berth for me and my son. Being modest Ali said he will sleep on the floor of the train. Me and my son adjusted in the single berth. It was decided that Raju would sleep on the lower berth and i on the upper.

As Raju and Ali slept i also went to sleep. As time passed on, my legs were slightly exposed showing my fair calf
muscles. Slowly Ali climbed to the end of the upper berth and slid his hand and touched my bare feet first and then moved towards my calf muscles. Me getting the feeling of something roaming in my leg, woke up and seeing me
Ali smiled. He signed that raju is sleeping down. I mumbled 'Ok' I covered my legs fully with saree and then with a blanket and started to continue my sleep.

After about 2 minutes, I can feel Ali inserting his hand in to the blanket and felling my legs on the saree. He softly squeezed my leg. I didn’t respond thinking that he would stop after some time and go to sleep. Getting encouraged he raised up the saree and getting a small gap enough for his hand, inserted it and started to feel my bare, fleshy legs. I wanted him to stop but his touch made a quiver in my stomach making me not to react. As I was sleeping sideways the first attack was made to my ass. Ali slowly rubbed through my thighs and reached my ass globes. He felt is soft and big. He squeezed them softly for a while and then crushed them with full force. I wanted to react but what will people think about me. My son raju will get in to a fight with his friend. I did not react, but something made me to enjoy. Ali, a boy of my son’s age exploring me gave me a kick. Ali got confirmed
from me not showing any resistance that I’m not sleeping. Once again to confirm, he gave two soft slaps on either side of my ass. It wobbled but I didn’t move.Ali then pinched as ass cheeks and started kneading..with one hand..He also inserted his other hand and started fingering my asshole..This was too exciting and moaned a little. My son was sleeping peacefully and here was his friend molesting his mother..and she was enjoying it.

Ali then knowing that i was in heat put some fingers on my cunt hole and started massaging my clit..My pussy was shaved 2 days ago but there were some bristles of hair..He cleverly massaged over the hairs so it excited more..due to the friction. It was very exciting and my pussy started getting wet. I moaned and sighed but not loud enough to wake up anybody..I was

now breathing heavily with sweats bead forming on my neck and back.. Ali also moved right over me and removed his shorts and T-shirt..He lifted my saree right upto my waist and then rubbed his cock on my ass cheeks over my panty. . He was squeezing my ass cheeks with one hand and the other massaging my wet pussy..Ali gradually peeled off the panty as well slowly....The touch of his erect cock on my ass sent shivers down my spine..
He started humping my ass slightly and i almost cummed with his rock hard cock touch effect..I had thought how shameless was i allowing Ali to do these things although i was married and somehow the lust for his cock has taken away all shame..I just craved for his cock..He then removed his hand from the ass and moved it to my boobs..He seemed to be surprised at size of my mounds.But then he started squeezing my boobs over my blouse..Ali then gradually open my blouse buttons and kneaded my boobs harder. He also removed his hand from my pussy and pinched my nipples..I was in pleasure zone and was now moaning continuously..
Ali now turned me so that now i lay on my back..My eyes were closed with shame but i wanted him to take me..He opened the knot of my saree and peeled it off expertly..Guess he must have done to this with other married women as well..He then started squeezing one boob and put his mouth to another to suck it..My husband had seldom done this so i wanted him to go on forever doing this..He was squeezing and sucking my boobs alternatively..I couldn't hold it and i cummed...My body froze and i squirted cum some drops of which fell on his cock head..I could hear him suppress a laugh..He then started sucking my boobs again and rubbed his cock on my wet pussy..I grabbed his cock and guided him to my cunt hole..I was moaning loudly now so he put his lips on mine for a big wet kiss..and at the same time thrust his cockhead into my horny married cunt..His cock head at this age was bigger than my husband's and it's entry into my cunt sent a pain siren all over my body..My eyes opened up wide cause i hadn't expected his cock to be this thick..I could only utter..UMMMMMM..UMMMMM..UUMMMMM..because of the tight grip of his lips on mine..
Ali thrust harder and harder and didn't stop until his thick 8 inch + cock was buried deep inside my cunt..The pain in my pussy subsided as he paused for some seconds..Sweating was pouring down from my head and neck areas..He then removed his lips from mine and grinned...
He then started squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples..Simultaneously he withdrew about 5-6 inches of his cock and thrusting again..Thus began his fucking motion like a saw cutting through wood..The friction was less now due to my cum juices already flowing..but his cock thickness was driving my over the edge..I spread my horny married cunt to adjust to Ali's cock thickness. I was like...ooooh.. aahhh.. oohhh.. aaaahh.. I could say nothing more..
Ali began increasing the speed of fuccking..and he was already breathing heavily now..and i knew he was ready to cum..He intensity of squeezing my boobs increased with his speed of fucking me..But he slowed and paused..i guess to not cum..But i couldn't help it and cummed once again..
Ali them increased the fucking tempo and then paused again..He did that about 3-4 times..Every time after he paused he withdraw his almost entire cock and then thrust it fully in my horny cunt..
About 10-12 later from the time he thrust his cock into my married cunt he decided he decided to cum. Ali now increased his thrusting and fucking tempo and this time he didn't stop and rammed his cock harder and harder..I was now loudly shouting... oooohhh mmmmaaa..ooohhh..aaaaahh..oooh ...
The world seemed to be lost on us as we engaged in lusty fucking.. As Suddenly as he had thrusted Ali thrust his entire big tick cock into my married cunt and then cummed inside..
He kept cumming in my cunt for about a min or so..such was the juice amount volume in his balls..
I too seconds later cummed for the 3rd time in 15 mins..As he finished deposting his cum in my pussy he collapsed on top of me..and we rested for about 2-3 mins.. He then slept beside and then it dawned on me that we were in a train..I suddenly looked over to where my son was..Raju was sleeping as peacefully as a kid..
Relaxed i now covered me and Ali with the blanket and we slept..naked with Ali's cum in my cunt..

No comments:

Post a Comment