இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Sweet Experience In Train

Hi Friends, I am Reema. Everyone may think as story but this is my first and sweet experience happened in train which I could not forget, this happened three year back when i was doing my nursing in Hyderabad. For summer vacation I went to Kerala. While returning form Kerala I got reservation in special train, this happened on 10th April 2007 S3 15.
As per schedule time I got in the train I found the boogie hardly 15 to 20 member, than I realized it is a summer special train. I occupied my seat kept my luggage. After a few minute a young guy with old couple came in front of my seat. Young guy will be around 21 and the couple’s might be above 6. I ignored them and started reading my magazine.
The train started.
The boy was looking towards me and my leg. I was wearing cream color top and dark brown skirt. I was feeling uncomfortable so i decided to change the seat and started to search a comfortable place in the boogie, I found that guy was following me, than i thought if i will be with the old couple i will be safe so i returned to my seat and continued to read my magazine.
Canteen boy came with soft drink that boy buyed a soft drink and while drinking he was watching me without any fear sometime my legs sometime my hand from short sleeve. I was feeling little bit shy, due to summer i wore this dress but his look made me a irritation. About that boy he may be above 6 feet exercise body broad chest big arm smooth face with dare eyes.
It was around 6 O clock canteen boy came to take order for dinner. I ordered chapatti an dal fry old couple brought their Tiffin and the boy order biriyani. After half an hour our dinner came i ate my dinner and as i went to toilet to get fresh this boy followed me. I thought i got a bodyguard without paying salary, as i am getting fresh up in toilet i can see his shadow from the door downside gap he is standing outside.
I came out ignoring him went to my seat and started to read my magazine. I was thinking when other toilet was empty why this boy waited for this toilet which i used than i thought some boys nature will be like this. After sometime he came with his short changed jeans.
By seeing him i thought if i would have changed it will be good than i changed my mind thinking that he will think i have changed seeing him. In that movement grandpa asked to to change the berth as the old man can’t climb to middle berth i agreed and went to middle berth with my air pillow bed sheet to cover myself water bottle and magazine. Around 7:30 lights got off and 3 or 4 blue lights were on in the boogie.
That boy was sleeping opposite of my berth. I murmur my self saying morning i should see this idiot face and wakeup. Around 9pm i felt a hand is moving around my leg as someone is trying to steal my payal. I took my cover sheet and saw the boy from his berth trying to play with my leg i looked him seriously and moved my leg and kept a look on old couples both were in deep sleep , i slept coving my face.
After few minute again the boy started to his hand over my leg i kept silent and acted as if in deep sleep thinking that he is in berth . I was feeling better and getting relaxing. Slowly his hand moved inside my skirt and started pressing my knee, i kept my leg on leg and hold tightly, he did not stop slowly his hand came till thigh while lifting skirt, he kept his face inside my cover sheet and started to kiss over my thigh,
While kissing he was lifting my skirt above panty, now i was in position to accept his kiss, then he kept his palm on my pussy over panty and was seeking panty outline with finger while kissing my thigh. I turned to side facing my hips towards him, he started kissing my hips which is uncovered by panty and moving over my thigh and tying to insert his hand between my thigh as i was holding tight ,
I was getting out of control and i was afraid of sound so i push coversheet inside my mouth and opened my tops all button and pulled my bar above my breast and started screwing my nipple, he was licking my hip and moving his hand on my thigh suddenly he kept his hand on my pussy and pulled me near his mouth for a bite on hip. Immediately i turned to him without caring coversheet,
He continued to kiss on my pussy above panty and rubbing my hip hardly and trying to put his hand between my hips, i hold his hand and brought to my breast, he started screwing nipple, folding my breast and licking my pussy above panty, his tongue was going inner thigh and wet part of my panty, so i kept one hand on my pussy and other on his hair.
Now he was licking my hand and his tongue was trying to lift my finger up i pulled his head near my novel, he kissed my novel and started playing with my navel with tongue and with other hand gentle folding my breast and i was stopping his other hand not to touch the wet part and not to put inside panty, he was strong to make him week i use to bite his lips.
He left my hand while kissing on my lips he rubbed my hips and moved his hand up towards my bra hook and unhooked it, than he removed my hair clip and freed my long hair, his hand was moving around my neck, now his one hand is around my neck and other on my breast, my both hand on his head grooming the hairs. My one leg was straight and other i supported to the wall of boogie.
Suddenly he took off his hand from breast and put between my thigh and rubbing my hips and pulling me near him. I was enjoying all his naughty. His finger was on my panty elastic, he was slowly pulling down, i got my legs near so that he can remove it. As he brought panty near knee, i covered my pussy with skirt and pushed the panty down and got free.

No comments:

Post a Comment