இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Can’t Control The Feelings

Hi everyone, I am been thinking of writing on ISS since last 2 years had managed to post only 2 stories till now and this is my 3rd one. I am Shams a 32 year old guy working for an MNC on a management role. I am from Mumbai and very fond of reading experiences posted on this site.
Going to my side of the story, this all happened when I was posted to a non metro city for an assignment of 3 months to bring them up to the metro standards. It was up to my discretion whether I want to stay in a hotel or the company guest house which was in a posh locality of that city. I took the option of staying in the guest house as it gives a homely feeling rather than staying in a hotel.
The first day when I arrived, I had got a car at my disposal which took me straight to the guest house. I liked the place pretty much as it was in a posh society, a 7 storey building with only 2 flats at each floor. The guest house was beautifully designed with 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a big drawing room and a kitchen. I was given a maid who would come in the morning to do the house hold things.
For food I was mainly dependent on the restaurants outside the society which were pretty reasonable and hygienic. I visited the office in the evening and had a formal round of introduction with the team there. I was of the highest rank in that location and was given charge to run the city as per my way. On my way back to the guest house I picked up some whiskey and snacks to spend my evening.
It started raining and the climate was awesome. It took around 15 mins to reach the guest house. As I entered the building I saw a family waiting for the lift at the ground floor. I exchanged smiles with the lady and said hello to the gentleman. They were a family of 3. Sudipto, the husband, working for an engineering firm, Seema, a housewife and Akash, their 6 year old son. As soon as the lift landed on the ground floor, I opened the door and let the family go in.
I was happy that they lived on the same floor where I was put up. I told them bye post reaching my floor and went towards my house. It was the first day and I was bored as I didn’t have much to do at work. I filled my glass and had a wonderful evening watching television and sitting at the window looking at rains.
Days passed by and I got more and more involved in my work. It was a difficult task to get things on track within 3 months. Then came a week end and I knew I am going to get bored sitting alone at home but who knew I will have the most wonderful time of my life. It was a Friday and we have a 5 day working so Saturdays and Sundays are complete off. While returning from office,
I collected 2 bottles of black label whiskey (as it was the only friend I had at that time), some chicken snacks and some cold drinks. When I got down from my car, my hands were full with my lap top and other items; I went near the lift and surprisingly saw the lift waiting for me and someone has kept the door open. I went in to the lift and saw Sudipto and family going up too. I thanked them for stopping the lift for me and stood in the corner.
Sudipto broke the ice and started speaking to me as to where I have come from and what do I do. He was very impressed with the growth that I got in my professional career in a very short span of time. He was 40 year old guys who have been struggling to make his career and have come all the way from Calcutta with his family. We reached our floor and he helped me to carry the bottles to my door. I invited him for a drink to which he looked at his wife and gave a smile. She too gave a smile to him…I think he was asking for permission from his wife to drink…
He promised that he will be back after half an hour till then I can freshen up and he too would change and come. I set the table and started with my drink. It was 9 pm when there was a knock at my door. I opened and it was Sudipto. He apologized for being late and told me that he had some urgent work at home and hence couldn’t make up early. I asked him to help himself as the drinks were on the table with ice and glasses.
He made a large peg and we started talking about our professional lives. He asked me if I am married and I told no. He shared all his experiences of his college time and how he got married to Seema and how he got the job etc…It was a real time hard work that he had put in his life to achieve what he had got now. It was almost 12 by then and we both were 4 pegs down. He said its time to pack up now as he has to go to office tomorrow and seema is also waiting to have dinner. I bid a good bye to him, had my food and went to sleep.
Next day when I was coming from the market in the evening, I saw him and seema buying vegetables at a shop. I stopped there and spoke to him. I too exchanged smile with Seema and she too started talking to me as if she knows me very well. May be Sudipto must have told her about me. We all became friends and use to talk regularly whenever we see each other. Next week end, when I came to my guest house,
I saw both of them going out somewhere. It was a wedding to which they both were invited. Sudipto was in a black suit and Seema in an elegant saree. She was looking very beautiful. I complimented both of them and went to my house. Next day was a holiday and I was bored. I passed off my time somehow during the day but evenings were killing. I was sitting at the window and figuring out as to how to spend the evening. I saw Sudipto and Seema coming towards the building.
I thought I would ask Sudipto to give me a company for few drinks. I waived him from the window and he too smiled at me. When they both came to the floor, I invited them to my place and insisted them to have dinner with me. I would call for the same from the hotel and we can have few drinks as well. Sudipto and Seema agreed. Akash had gone to her grandmother’s house for a week as he had some holidays so they both didn’t have any problems staying awake till late. As it is next day was a Sunday.
We had a very good time talking, singing…Seema sings very well and I joined her too with all the oldies duets…Sudipto was drinking as if there was no tomorrow. He was already 4 pegs down when I completed my second. He was high. I asked him to slow down but he was not in a very good mood as had a bad day at office and wanted to get sloshed. I offered drinks to Seema to which she said, she never had whiskey but yes sometimes she had beer that too long time back. I ordered for 2 beers and offered her. She too joined and we started playing cards. It was fun after a very long time as I missed all these which I use to do when I was in Mumbai….
It was 12 am and Sudipto was on his 7th one, he was dead drunk and was not able to eat or stand. I asked him if I can drop him home to which he said yes. I picked him up and took him to his flat. Seema opened the door and it was the 1st time I entered their house. It was a decent 3 bedroom flat (company provided accommodation). I took him to one of the bedroom and made him sleep on the bed.
I turned back to see where Seema was. She was standing at the door looking worried. I asked her what happened. She told me that Sudipto has been drinking like this since last 3 years. He was not a drinker before. He drinks everyday as he is going through some tension which he never shares. I assured everything will be all right and I would speak to him tomorrow and find out what is the problem. Then I asked Seema to join me for dinner as she too didn’t eat anything. She locked the flat and came with me to my flat.
We started eating food and suddenly I noticed that her pallu has shifted from the regular place. I have never seen seema with those intentions. But the alcohol was playing on me. She noticed where I was looking and just smiled. I was confused. What was that reaction? She too was a bit high on those 2 beers. I avoided looking at her and started eating. When she stood up to take water, her pallu was totally away from her breast and I could easily see her cleavage out of that low neck blouse that she was wearing.
Oh my God…my dick started raising and I was getting excited. She was not bothered to adjust her pallu and just looked at me. I smiled and she too smiled at me. I was through with my food and she collected the plates and kept it in the kitchen. She was ready to go and I followed her till the door. Suddenly she stopped as if she forgot something behind and she turned back. I was following her and
I didn’t notice that she stopped and turned back and we both collided. She missed her balance and was about to fall where I reacted instantly and held her in my arms. Wow! What a scene. She was resting in my arms and when she realized it, she just looked into my eyes. Her eyes were twinkling and she looked most beautiful in that pose. I couldn’t control myself and I planted a kiss on her lips.
She didn’t resist and started exploring my lips with hers. She opened her mouth and there my tongue entered exploring her tongue. We both were lip locked and that was the most passionate kiss I ever had. It lasted for more than 5 mins and neither I not she was ready to part with it…Yes it was the alcohol that was adding to the fire and we both were engrossed in each other. I don’t know what happened to me and
I slowly lifted her and made her stand. I started caressing her back and she just closed her eyes and was moaning slowing. Her hair was till her back and was open to add to her beauty. Suddenly she broke the kiss and stated walking towards the door without telling a word. She opened the door and left. I stood at the door watching her go towards her flat and she turned back, looked at me, gave a smile and closed her door.
Hmmm…what was that? It all happened in such a short span of time that I didn’t have any time to react or say. I went to the bathroom and stood under the shower. I was completely aroused and had to satisfy myself by doing a hand job. I was not getting sleep even after drinking so much, as if the alcohol just went down the drain and I was awake with my eyes wide open..just thinking about what had happened.
I don’t remember when I went to sleep but I was woken up at 10 am when my door bell rang. It was my maid who had come to clean the house. I told her to do the cleaning work and not to disturb me as I m going to sleep again…After say an hour, my maid knocked at my door and I woke up from my sleep. I got very angry on her as she woke me up wherein I had asked her not to do so. To that she said there is someone who has come to meet u that’s the reason she had to wake me up.
When I came to the drawing room, I saw Seema sitting on the sofa. I didn’t know how to react to her after yesterday’s incident. I just looked at her and smiled not knowing how she will react. She got up from the sofa and smiled at me. I was relieved. She had brought some thing for me for breakfast. I took it from her and told her that I want to talk to her. To this said she knows what I want to talk and she said sorry for last night as she was out of her senses. I was surprised as these should have been my lines…but anyways
I was happy that it came from the other side. I too apologized for my act and said will not repeat it again. She looked pretty ok with it and went back…That day in the evening I was sitting at the window as usual when I saw her entering the building with 2 bags of vegetable. I rushed to help her with the same but by that time she had already entered the lift and I waited on my floor for the lift to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment