இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sex With My Cousin Sister Sudha

Hello dear readers, I am Yash, 23years, well built. I work as Manager in Private Firm. I am going to relate a story that I have experienced with my sister cousin, Sudha. (Dad’s Brother’s Daughter). She is same age as me; in fact she is some days elder than me. She is slim, dusky complexion, black hair, around 1m68, great figure with sexy round boobs and ass. Before starting, please note that this is my first story here.
Sudha and I were very close from childhood as were staying in same yard but different houses, then later when we had around 20 years I and my family shifted to a new house. I admit it that since when I know masturbate I have been fantasize her. But I think she was totally unaware of my way of looking at her. I used to get hold of her bra and undergarments and masturbate sniffing them. However, after shifting, I had forgotten the idea of getting them as I had to give exams and search for job.
Now, the emotions restarted spicing up last year. I was at her place and was standing and reading newspaper on the table and she was sitting just besides me. She had just got up from bed and she wore a loose sleeveless night dress, with no bra in. The dress being sleeveless had a quite loose hole for hands. Oh yes! The view as her under-arm and the side of the boobs, I didn’t notice that till she started talking to me and I started to look at her. While talking to her I was admiring the fabulous view. My cock which is around 8 inches started swelling. After the discussion I just got into the bathroom and relieved my swelled cock, I then saw again her used bra. I had a flash back of those time and took one and masturbate kissing it and finally unloaded the cum in her bra.
When I got out of the bathroom, she was looking at me and I smiled to her and went home. While leaving I just saw that she got into the bathroom. After around 3 days she texted me and asked me if I could just pass by her home today. I just said ok. I went home after office, freshened up and wore a T-Shirt and Jogging trousers and drove to her place after and to my surprise she was alone. She was in a tight top and tight jeans. She just asked me to come to her room she needs to talk to me. I ran the stairs to her room. Just as I entered the room, she shut the door behind me. I looked at the bed, it was covered with her bras and underwear, I look at her, she told me:
- Come on pick up one you like!
- What?
- Don’t be innocent!
- About what?
- You cum in my bra the other day!
- What? ME? No!
- You did.
- Ok, I did, sorry!
Such was our conversation. I looked down but she was looking to my face and just broke the silence and said: Or you prefer the one I am wearing now? I looked at her and wanting to say yes. But could not. My cock started swelling and my mistake of wearing a Jogging was showing results. Seeing this, she came near me and took my hand placed it on her boobs, I started pressing it. And started removing her top. After some seconds she started kissing me and we did this for around 10 mins and she asked me to remove her bra.
Which I did and I saw the most fabulous view I ever saw in my life. Round fair breasts with small black nipples, I started kissing and licking them and she started moaning. She threw me on the bed and she sat on me, her pussy was just on my hard cock. She was slowly moving her hips on my cock which was driving me crazy. I continued sucking her lips and her boobs.
Then she jumped from me and put her hand in my trousers and touched my cock. I shivered with that beautiful girl touch on my tool. She took my hard 8’’ cock out and she just yelled: What the fuck? So Big? I just told her it’s not that big. And within no time she started sucking my cock. I stopped her and removed her Jeans and underwear and made her complete nude.
We lied in a 69 position and sucked each other. She cum on my face and I licked the juice with pleasure. While sucking trying to finger her I noted that she was a virgin. We then sat on the bed and started kissing each other again. She told me please Yash, Fuck me, fuck me hard, do whatever you want to me, I’m yours. I placed my cock tip to the entrance of her pussy and pushed a bit, her eyes widened and yelled: Stop! I paused there.
Then I asked her if she was ok she responded affirmative, I pushed a little harder. I entered her completely and she started bleeding. I started fucking her and she forgot the pain and enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her. Suddenly she told me: I want your cock in my ass. Please me, yash.. I took some Vaseline and passed it on her ass hole and my cock. I placed it there and I pushed my cock in her ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment