இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fucking My Neighbor & Her Daughter

Hi and Hello to all readers. My Name is Shiva. I am from Chennai. And this my first story to you all. “Jayalakshmi, is my neighbor. I was fucking her from 10.11.2008. We have fucking sessions till today ( I will submit to you that story after wards ). After sex with “Jaya, we move freely with each other. But I would also like to fuck her daughter “Neethu.
And she was second one to fuck. I don’t know how “Jaya, will react after hearing it. I made my mind strong and asked her “Jaya, I would like my cock into your daughter’s cunt and like to fuck her. She was stunned and said “Shiva, this is not at all fair. If you want to fuck me, you can do with me whatever you want.
But it is not the meaning that I give a chance to you to fuck my daughter. She is a small girl, she was just 19. This is not the age to have sex with any one. She is so sensitive and she can’t toggle pain in sex at this age. She refused and left the place. After some days there is no interaction or intercourse with “Jaya. I ashamed to see “Jaya. In few days she came to my house and asked “Shiva, why you have been too wrong with me, ”
Neethu, is too young and i can’t give the sex life to her. Please understand my position and lets have some intercourse. Then we had sex and we were in tired. As I lied next to her and said “Jaya, I love to fuck your daughter at least once and this is not my order. Its just a request. You know I am the best than your husband. If your daughter have get married and as like as you she is not satisfied with her husband, what will she do…?
Just like you she will do sex with another man who is staying nearby to her house, as you have done with me. You know that I can satisfy you in sex. So, the only reason to fuck your daughter is to teach her how to get satisfied from her husband. At last she granted permission to me to teach her daughter after some arguments. I was very happy to hear that from “Jaya. Thinking how to fuck “Neethu, my cock grew stiffer. I jumped on “Jaya, and made my movements faster and harder. I am fucking “Jaya, but my mind is full of “Neethu.
As the day as come, “Jaya came to my house with her daughter. “Shiva, here she is, do whatever you want. “Neethu, can’t understand anything what her mother was speaking. She asked her mom what and why we are here in his home. She said “Neethu darling, he need to fuck you and so we are here. “Neethu, was stunned and said this not at all fair. “Jaya, said this is fair for me. We two have been fucking for a long period.
Because your father is useless do sex with me. Do you know something me and your father had sex for only for two times when we get married before 19 years. I thought that my husband can’t give more sex life to me. And I came to know that he is not interested much in sex. Being myself compromised that no more sex in my life. I was worrying all the days since younger years. I haven’t turned my attention to any man till this 18 years.
Because I can’t do any bad things to my husband, even though he is keeping me as a princess. But he never came to knew that I need him not any money or jewels. I have trusted my husband and I am sure that he will fuck me soon. But when “Shiva, become our neighbor I said to myself that he can satisfy me. And no need of waiting for my husband and he won’t fuck me anymore. I am very fond of doing sex with “Shiva.
Just remove your clothes and jump into the bed and get ready. If you are in bed with him, you will learn to satisfy your husband. So do it soon. But “Neethu, was refused and moved from that place. “Jaya, grappled her and pushes to the bed and she locked the door. “Jaya, began to remove her clothes and jumps to bed. She asked “Neethu, to watch her. She removed my pants and took my cock into her mouth. “Mom this is not good. And you should not do it, you have married and you need to do all this with your husband. ”
Neethu, I said your father is useless. So suck this cock. But “Neethu, hasn’t compromised. “Jaya, slaps her on the face and moved “Neethu, towards her. She asked her to have my cock in her mouth. “Neethu, begans to cry but “Jaya, opened her mouth and put my cock into her mouth. She put her lips on the tip of my cock. She pushes “Neethu’s, mouth towards my cock. It was entered half into her mouth. “Jaya, pushes her mouth towards my cock in and out. Then she asked her to move and she did it nicely. ”
Jaya, knew that I was about to cum. She pushes “Neethu, towards my cock and I cummed inside her mouth. “Jaya, asked her to drink it. But “Neethu splits into the floor. “Jaya, was becoming angry and said you are useless as like your father. She removed “Neethu’s dress. She tied “Neethu’s hands on the top of the bed. “Jaya, asked me to lick her. I licked her face, lips, breasts, stomach and finally to the cunt. She was crying loudly when I was licking her. I crused her breasts and bite her nipples hardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment