இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Perfect Porokia & Passionate Alliance

Hello everybody, I am Runu,31 yrs old. I am six ft tall, average body structure. I am married with a three yrs old son. My wife is smart and pretty. After finishing my education from a public universiy, I wasn’t able to get the expected job. A year of searching various field, I just bought a ticket and landed at Narita airport, Tokyo ,Japan. With just a thousand us dollar in my pocket.
I left behind my family in search of better life and fortune. I did not know a single Japanese word, bought a English to Japanese language learning book from the airport. I started with “Konichiwa(Hello)Hai/Lie(Yes/No).”Then I changed my strategy and memorized two simple Japanese sentance,”Nihongo hanase masen(I can’t speak Japanese) and dareka eigo o hanase masuka(Is anybody speak English here?)” In this eight years of practice, I am now fairly ok with the language. From the ‘Shibuya’ in Tokyo to a different city in Japan, now I own few small community based business. I own a fancy Indian restaurant as well.
I have a waitress in my place, named Muna. She is about twenty five yrs old. Her face is not good looking at all, much below than an average woman. But from her neck to toe, she has a stunningly beautiful body. In fact, to me she is the most beautiful woman I ever came caross. She is educated, fair ,tall measures,34DD-25-34.She is married. Her husband is doing Phd in a nearby university. The poor guy spends 14 hrs a day to the language school and varsity. She was alone in home. They had to send money to their family back home.
For both money and loneliness, she had the job in my restaurant. Her rhythmic walking with the large, firm breasts and round, sponzy ass used to make me intoxicated. Her excellent personality was addictive to me. In a conversation with me ,she said that she wasn’t able to ride the ‘Shinkansen(bullet train)’yet. She was living here more than three months but her husband did not have the time to take her anywhere. I told her that I was going visit one of my business after lunch. She could accompany me, if she wanted to.
I would travel by ‘Shinkansen’. She agreed to travel, with a bashful face. From the JR(Japan Rail) to bullet train, I had lot of unintentional touch with her various body parts. We both shivered, electrified. She fell on my lap in train, I held her. When a train passed by us in a station 225 miles/hour, she instinctively hugged my right hand, pressing my elbow with her both huge boobs. I shivered, stopped breathing for few seconds.
Without even knowing in our mind, we were being attracted to each other. Once, my friend and next door Chinese restaurant owner invited me to the luch. I told Muna, she could join me, if she wanted to. She smiled and gladly followed me. I introduced her as one of my friend but, the guy thought she was my girl friend. She was smiling. Her husband used to get only Sunday off but,my restaurant would be busier in weekends. So, Muna had to work on Sundays. I did not feel good about it. Next weekend, Muna invited me to a Japanese restaurant for lunch.
I humorously said, what was the matter, are you taking me to a date? She had a fierce look at my face. She looked very serious. In the restaurant she said, I was asked to come here for a reason. She asked me point blank, whether I liked her or not! I was surprised and answered yes, I did. She said, but why? I said because, she was a beautiful woman. She got upset and told me, I was making fun of her. Everybody knew she was an ugly woman. She started to cry. I said, to my eyes she was the most beautiful woman in the world.
She was sobbing on my arm and said, if I was serious, I would be the first person in the world to said that. Even her husband thought, she was the ugliest woman and his parent made him marry her. He was smart, educated, and handsome. He could marry a beautiful girl. I hugged her from the side, her right boob got crushed on my left rib. I kissed her on her forehead. She was overwhelmed. She said, she could not sleep at night thinking about our relationship. I said, still we need to remember, we are married. We had to go back to someone in home.
Muna had her day off on Mondays. Once she forgot her paycheck and came to pick it up on a Monday. I was working in my office in the backroom. After the lunch till dinner, from 2;30 to 5pm we always had a break down recess hour. All our staff left for the break. She told me that, she was not getting along with her husband recently. She was sitting on the sofa. I got off my chair, sat by her, held her hand. I told her we had to swallow whatever was brought for us by our parents, since we accepted it. She asked me by surprise, whether I had any problem with my wife.
I was silent and said, I did not want to talk about it. I embraced her. She started to rub her face on my chest. Due to the attraction to her, I got exited. I was running my hands on her hair and her back .I wanted to kiss her cheek but, she gulped my lips and inserted her tongue in my mouth, started to suck my lips and tongue. The touch of her breast, the aroma of her mouth and the sweet taste of her saliva made me crazy. I pulled her to my lap. She was riding me, spreading her legs on both side of me, hugging me tight, face to face. She unbuttoned my jacket and shirt, started to kiss my hairy chest inch by inch.
I touched her boob, she pressed and held my two hands on her both boobs. I could not take it anymore. I lifted her, started to kiss and press my face on her breasts. She opened her jacket and kamiz. Her blue bra wasn’t able to hold those massive stiff melons. She held my face on them. I was kissing and biting them fiercely over her bra. She opened my shirt and I opened her bra. Oh my God! These were the most amazing and lovely pairs of boobs I have ever seen. Red grape size nipples, brown areola, milky white soft but firm pumpkins. I started to suck her nipples and squeeze them hard like crazy.
She was growling and moaning amm,umm,ahhhh-uhhhhh. She was scratching me with her nail on my back. I never had such delicious boobs. We both were breathing heavily. We were kissing and enjoying each other for ten-fifteen minutes. Eventually, she pulled back a bit, started to open my belt. At that point I came to my sense. My body excitement got on hold, my conscience reminded me my problem. I retreated myself like a turtle head ,in back to the shell. I held her hand. She was astonished. I said, Muna; we are married, we should not be doing this. She was having hard time to breathe with disbelieve. She started to cry.
She angrily said that I was not a kid, I should understood what I was doing. Rejecting her at this condition, was an insult to her. To her probably all males were same. I tried to hold her, she was pushing me back. I could not explain her my problem. She was shivering, breathing heavy and sobbing. My employees started to arrive. Even though, the door was closed, it would be embarrassing for me to be seen alone with her. I forcefully kissed her cheeks and asked her to please wait for me, at the bus stop, outside the restaurant. She stepped out through the back door.
After ten minutes, I picked her up, from the bus stop. She covered her face by both hands. I drove about twenty miles and pulled over to a hotel. I rented a room and brought her to the room, located at 12th floor. I took off my cloths except my under shirt and boxer. I grabbed her, pulled on my laps and kissed her. She was cold, did not respond. I said ,remember, you asked me whether I had problem with my wife? I did not answer. Actually, I had a problem.
I did not know how to explain it. It was annoying. I told her,” I am six ft tall but my male organ is only 5 1/2 to 6 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment