இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Love Fuck

My name is Rakesh and I’m 20 years old. I’m tall guy with a fair complexion and a well built muscular physique.
I feel as a person I’m an interesting person to talk to but i really suck at relationships every time I feel that my relationship is going somewhere life shocks me in an unexpected way. I rented an apartment and was staying in it. One day when I was just laying on my lost in the pool of thoughts that surrounded my head (to tell you guys it was a depressing act) when all of a sudden i heard my doorbell ring I got off the bed and opened the door and saw something that changed the aura of depression in my head.
This girl was tall approximately 5ft8 and slim she had the right curves in the right areas . Her stats may be 32 26 34. She sat down in the room and told me a few things about the place. She told me that her name was Shivani and she was the owner’s daughter and she used to stay in the apartment before I arrived. I told her with a smile on my face that she doesn’t need to worry as she can have the apartment back in 2 years after my post graduation was complete. With an funny expression on her face she said, “don’t be ridiculous,
I’m not asking you to go, besides i have a better room now that you are here”. I was a little relieved with the welcoming gesture. She also told me that she had also graduated with Infinity about an year back. This statement helped me to conclude that this beautiful girl standing right in front of me was 23. Now I talked to her about college about the arrangements that have to be made and the norms of the house that have to be followed. After she had helped me out with most of my problems and doubts she left the room with a smile on her face saying that
I could contact her for any further assistance now my situation there was not as crystal clear as it is right now as i was thinking about her. Her graceful smile was wonderful and her long dark brown hair were mesmerizing, she looked like a fair princess to me. Everything was perfect with her only one doubt remained in my mind that was it time for me to move on , Was the solution of my depression due to a broken relationship was ending up in another one. The clouds of doubt fogged my mind as unexpected situation had clogged the thought process of my life.
As the day passed I realized that this was just the owners daughter and besides i was not even sure if she was dating someone else. Soon i jumped back to reality and prepared for my day at college. The first day went well at college and i made a lot of new friends in college, The events of life were also showing me a positive side of life as the negativity in my mind reduced. I knew I was half way on the road of moving on and deep inside I also felt happy for Pranika as she embarked on a new journey in her life with happiness.
I got a glimpse of Shivani on my way up the stairs to my apartment. The second floor door was open and there she was standing in front of the mirror looking at herself combing her hair. She looked amazing in a tight T-shirt and a tight jeans looking at her body structure from behind left me a little stunned. Standing there for a while and observing the beauty left me speechless that beautiful round ass of hers bulging out in the tight jeans made me feel that this is what women have that help them to woo a man.
As I stood there staring at her i got a glimpse of her looking at me in the mirror . I jumped back to my senses and continued to my room with an expression of embarrassment on my face. I was expecting some argument to arise with Shivani , I was also prepared to face her parents. It was a long night but to my surprise nothing happened that night. next morning i woke up and got ready for my college . Left the apartment , and the day went well.
On my way back i observed that Shivani’s door was open but i rushed upstairs to my room without even taking a peep. My act of embarrassment had made an odd relationship between us. I did not approach her neither did I show myself in front of her to bring up the Conversation. A month passed and life had started to become comfortable in the apartment. I had adjusted to the apartment and also bought the things of requirements in there(almost everything).
One sudden day Shivani came to visit my place, as I opened the door she had the same beautiful smile on her face and in her sweet voice she said,”Hows Life going on?”. I replied casually and a sweet conversation took place for a while before she left. The feeling of acquire had disappeared as she had not even mentioned the event that happened that day. As time passed by we became good friends and I kind of enjoyed a healthy conversation with her. She passion for what she does and her willingness to become a better person in life was what made me like her.
This girl was the perfect combination of beauty and brain. her milky white skin and her dark brown hair made me lose control over our conversation once a while. just watching her speak was sufficient for me to understand that she must be speaking something good. As time passed by our bond grew even stronger and i found out that she was single and hasn’t dated anyone since 5 years. I was a little surprised at the statement that how could such a beautiful girl not date anyone , It is just like wasting ones beauty for 5 years,
I would have loved to accompany her for those lost 5 years. But as we know the past is history and future is a mystery , so what we have now is a gift that’s probably why it’s called a present. I had now attached feelings with Shivani and even though most people think that 3 months is not a long time to feel attached to someone but I believe even the very first glimpse of the person is sufficient to attach ones feelings with another.
So the twist of my story starts here when one fine evening i returned from gym and went to take a shower. after the shower i came out of the bathroom and saw Shivani sitting on the bed with both her eyes glued on my, As the scene of shock still gives me the goose bumps. I stood there naked wet from top to bottom and this girl was staring at with her eyes wide open , I soon took control of the situation and went back in the bathroom.
I had nothing in there to cover myself with. So I patiently waited there . I soon took a peak outside to realize that she had left the room. I didn’t think much about this incident as i knew that it was a mistake and neither one of us had anything to do with it, But to mu surprise she did not visit me the next day. I was too shy to take any initiative. The next night i heard something outside my door I rushed towards the door and found out that it was Shivani in her nighty. It was pink in color and the smell of her perfume was also high.
With a smile on her face she asked me,”Aren’T you going to invite me inside”. I welcomed her inside. She sat down on my bed. At that time I was just wearing my pajamas within nothing on top . This made me feel cold as it was winter time. I still remember the date 10th January. As i approached her i turned on the light and observed that the time was 1:30 Am. As i went closer to her the smell of her scent grew stronger and stronger i could observe from her nighty that her nipples were hard and she was not wearing anything underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment