இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Experience With Jyoti

Mostly at weekends when my parents wasn’t home, I used to tell her if we could spend alone time with each other at my place but there was no compulsion from my side that she had to come otherwise I would be angry and all, if she wasn’t comfortable, we could go for a movie or some restaurant or some public place. She used to agree sometimes to come at my place and we used to do the same thing she used to tease me and I used to love that. We used to play with each other while making love.
She used to cover her tits with her arms and said that you won’t kiss them now and give me a naughty wink. She used to hit me with her leg or pillow. But I was more naughty than her, I used to hold both of her hands, separate them and hold them while I was playing with her tits and she was like laughing and moaning.Once she told me that she had revealed about ourselves to some of her friends and one of his friend who was getting married to a girl without the consent of parents, invited me and Jyoti to his place. He used to put up at saket. He married his better half in arya samaj mandir in the presence of me and Jyoti and some of his friends.
I didn’t let my Parents know about Jyoti for the time being but I knew she was suspecting. Somehow while talking with my bhabhi,i told her that my friend married a girl in court and all and my bhabhi told my Parents. My mother got anxious and worried and she asked me if I had a girlfriend. My mother is my best friend and she said if I have a girl then I should tell her but don’t marry her in court or something like that. I told my mom about Jyoti and she wanted to meet her.
My birthday was nearby and it was on 26th June 2007,I brought Jyoti to my place as per the permission of my mom(for the first time in the presence of my mom). Though my girl was nervous and hesitant but my mom relaxed her and they had nice time together. When I was dropping her back home, she told me that she doesn’t want to go home. That was the best thing I could ever expect her to say. Now at the weekends, we mostly used to spend time at my place with my Bhabhi or Mom.
One fine my parents went out for meet some our realatives, That day me n my Bhabhi at home.So i Called to Jyoti. She came in half an hour. Me, Jtoyi and Bhabhi used to sit in my room and watched tv,had food and all other conversations. As Ludhiana is really hot in June and my room AC was normally on, she used to feel cold and we both used to be in one bed sheet and my Bhabhi in other.
While watching TV, I used to rub my hands on her thighs, used to slide my hand in her top and rubbing her back, her tummy, touching her navel and even bringing my hand to her bra when my Bhabhi had a nap or was really busy watching TV.I used to smile as she couldn’t react or moan because of my Bhabhi’s presence but she used to sms me that she is going crazy and all and I used to love that. Whenever doorbell rang or phone rang, Bhabhi used to go out leaving both of us alone and then we used to kiss each other madly but obviously with a fear.
Once my bro n dad go out of city for week for a bussiness. At home me, my bhabhi & my mom,In these days Jyoti had a great fight at her place and she was really upset and frustrated and was even ready to leave her place. She had family problem as her dad used to drink a lot and thereby losing his control. She was upset about that and I was worried about her.
So I made my mom talk to her and my mom said that you won’t go anywhere, stay back at your place. It’s a part of life but if you really want to divert your mood then come to my place and stay here for a night or so. She said that she won’t be able to come that night as it was already late but she might come next day.
I was really happy and next day I went to pick her up from Model Town. We both came to my place, she was really nervous about staying at my place. She was scared if her parents came to know about this but I relaxed her. She forgot about conclusions and spend time with my mom & n Bhabhi, she helped my Bhabhi with dinner and we all had it together.
She slept with my Bhabhi that night and I slept in my room. Next morning I got up by some voice and I saw whether Jyoti is sleeping or what. She was sleeping but my Bhabhi wasn’t there. She was in shower so stepped forward towards my Bhabhi’s room and sat beside Jyoti. She was looking like an angel and few of her hair strands were kissing her eye.
She was looking really innocent that I can’t describe in words. I began to caress her hairs and kissed her forehead. She opened her eye and smiled. She asked where is Bhabhi & Mom,i said Bhabhi is in shower & mom in Kitchen. Then I kissed her lips, kissed all over her face, Kissed her neck and she was moaning. She then told me to leave as mom or Bhabhi could come at any moment.
The same afternoon, my Massi called mom and said that bhua from Chandigarh had come to see them. So my mom went to their place leaving me, her and my Bhabhi. After having lunch, she slept as nothing could happen because of my Bhabhi. Luckily she slept and we had a chance. I hugged her and laid there with her. She kissed me and I was busy finding her tongue. We kissed for more than 15 minutes. Then I licked all over her face, made her face wet.
Then I came on top of her and started licking her neck. I began to come down kissing all over her top. Then I adjusted her top a little upwards and I could see her navel. I started licking her navel with full force and tummy as well. She was now moaning and enjoying it. I shifted her top up a bit more till her neck. I could see her white bra. I planted a kiss on both of her boobs and on her breast line. I was biting her nipple through bra.
She then pinched my arm. I shifted her bra up with the help of my tongue and was licking her boobs and nipple. I licked her underarms as well. Suddenly an idea struck my mind and I told her to stay in that position. I went out of the room and brought melt chocolate with myself. She gave me a naughty wink and I poured some chocolate on both of her nipples, her breast line and her navel and I started eating that chocolate. Damn I never thought that chocolate could be so tasty. She was enjoying it a lot.
I poured some chocolate on her armpits as well and licked it too. The taste of chocolate mixed with the taste of her fragrance and a bit of sweat made me crazy. Again we didn’t have ultimate thing. Anyways August passed like this and July welcomed us. I heard great news from my mom that my cousin was going to get married on 12th August and the wedding was going to take place at Chandigarh. I was filled with joy and told this to Jyoti that there won’t be anybody at my place on 12th Aug.
She said that it’s not good to avoid relations because of her. I replied that I am more concerned to her and want to spend some nice time with her rather than registering my presence at mean relatives place.She was hesitant for one or two days but somehow I convinced her and she too agreed. I made an excuse to my parents that my college internals are approaching and I won’t be able to join in. So they left early morning leaving me alone. She came at my place by Kinetic.
She wanted to eat something as she didn’t have breakfast that morning. She cooked omelets for me and herself and we both had it together. I kissed her and she laid on my chest and we were watching TV. It was about 12 pm in noon and I told her that I want to have a shower and she said that she was having headache and wanted to sleep a bit. I gave her bed sheet and headed forward for my shower. When I was done, I came back and found her sleeping.
I didn’t want to disturb her so I left my room and opened my laptop in other room. After sometime I heard her calling me. I went to my room and she was awake. I kissed her and asked if she wanted something. She said that her back is aching. I asked if I could give her message. She agreed for that as she was really in pain. I brought reli spray and asked her to turn upside down. She was wearing sleeveless Pink Top and black Jeans. I shifted her Top up till the backside of her neck. I could see her bare back obviously with a bra. I sprayed and then started to massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment