இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mithila – My Sex Partner

I am Shaymol (name changed). I got married about five years ago while I was 25 and my wife, Maya, was 24. We used to study in the same university. We got married loving each other, and no doubt our love is solid. But our sex life has a little problem: She complains my cock is too large for pussy though it is only eight inch when it stands. Nevertheless, we do sex. I am careful not to push ramrod hard into her furrow. I am happy. But not satisfied.
Friends, this story is not about my wife and I. This story is about her friend Mithila and me. I fucked Mithila one night in a hotel. From then on, she has become my sex partner while my wife remains as life partner. One day, in the evening I was coming from my office by train. It stopped at a station of a small town and was not moving. I got off from my compartment and came to know it would not go further as a goods-train had an accident somewhere before my station.
While I was thinking what to do, suddenly, I heard a voice, calling me. It was Mithila’s voice; she was calling me from the compartment next to my one. I told you earlier, Mithila is my wife’s friend. They are of the same age. Mithila is taller than my wife, and of course, more beautiful and sexy. She has large size boobs an ass. Many times I noticed, her boobs and ass swung when she walked, inviting men’s attention.
However, although after her marriage she was living in the same town where my wife and I were living, we were not having much talk or social visit. As the train stopped moving, she asked me what I was going to do. I told her I would be spending the night in the train. My decision did not make her happy. She said, in the cold night, she would not be able to stay whole night in the train. She asked me to spend the night in a hotel. I liked her proposal.
We went out of the station to look for a hotel. We hired a rickshaw asked the rickshaw puller to take us to a moderately good hotel. Meanwhile, I called my wife and told about the train accident and I was going to stay in a hotel but did tell Mithila was with me. After long search we found a hotel, which was not very standard one. Before entering the hotel I told Mithila, hotel manager would ask about our relations for the booking.
She very easily said we would have to introduce as husband and wife. She justified her proposal telling that anyhow she needed to have a room as she did not want to spend the night outside in the cold. Then, giving a sultry look told me, ‘I will not be a bad match as your wife’. I did not say anything, but in my mind I said, you would be my best match not only once, hundred times.
The hotel had only one single room available. Before I said anything, Mithila told the hotel manager, we would take it. Witty Manager said, we would enjoy sleeping in a small bed, so cold would not touch us. Then, he said, he was going to prepare the room, and asked us to come after our dinner. We found the room clean. I was getting excited: Sleeping with Mithila in the same room, in the same bed! But, as a courtesy,
I said, we would have difficulty to sleep in the narrow bed. Mithila said we were lucky that we got at least something to sleep, unless we had to spend the night in the train. Then she said there was problem. I said, ‘what was the problem? One quilt? We will manage?’ She said quilt was not a problem. The problem was neither of us had second set of dresses to change for sleep. On the other hand, we could not sleep in the dress what we were wearing that might spoil the dress and we would be embarrassed to present ourselves in the day time.
She suggested me to turn off the light and go to bed wearing underwear, and she would be coming to bed wearing her petticoat and bra; her idea was in the dark room we would not see each other. I followed her suggestion. I went under the quilt wearing underwear only. Although light was off, light coming from outside through window I could see Mithila. She carefully took off her sari and blouse, left them on the floor, and now she was in her petticoat and bra.
She took out a comb from her handbag and started combing her hair arching her body backward. Her large boobs looked almost bursting out of the bra. She came to bed. She asked me to turn opposite, so we would not be facing each other. Small quilt, we were pulling from both side to cover us up, as a result, our backs were touching closely. I was not catching sleep. How could I? A sexy woman’s back was touching my back.
My cock was bulging up in underwear and desire was getting stronger to take her in my arms. I did not know how she understood I was not catching sleep. She whispered, ‘hi, don’t you get sleep? Thinking of your wife?’ I replied, ‘how can I, when a sexy woman laying beside me? I could not hold back myself anymore. I turned, took her in my arms and started kissing her lovely face and juicy lips.
She did not resist rather she held me tight, so her large boobs in bra squashed on my chest. While I was supporting her neck with my left hand, I un-hooked her bra with my right hand. Her large, firm but soft boobs jumped out. My hand did not stop, I kept it busy caressing around her boobs and between the deep cleft and, from time to time, brushing the aroused nipples and then fondling her tits.
I raised my right leg, put it around her slim waist and was pressing her heavy bottom towards my lower abdomen, and my eight inch dick became hard and was poking her abdomen. She felt the thrush, so she grabbed it putting her hand into my underwear. She laughed and said, ‘wow, what a big and hard dick’, then sliding her hand up and down, she said, ‘it is really big, bigger than my husband’s one’.
She came more closer to me and whispered to my ear telling it was good then not to spend the night in the train and fulfilling both of our desire. Meanwhile, raising her petticoat I was fondling her fleshy bottom, putting my middle finger into the gap. Thereafter, I shifted my hand in front where her smooth firm thighs were hiding her honey-pot. The area was covered with soft pubic hairs, and I was combing them with my fingers.
Mithila pulled down my underwear using one of her feet. She was fondling my balls, and holding my dick tight, she was moving her hand, up and down, fast to faster, till it turned into a hard bamboo pole. While I was kissing her all over the body, I got rid of her petticoat. Into my mouth, she put into one of her large boobs, and I began to sucking it while I was fondling and squeezing other one. Then, I took advantage to caress and finger her pussy and to twirling her clitoris, and the effect was electric — her pussy was soaked with slimy cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment