இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I lost my virginity with my boyfriend and more

I'm blond, green eyes and slim. Big tits but small ass. My boyfriend is known for his sexy look, but we never fucked before. I knew he had fucked a girl some years ago, and I knew he did it loads of times before dating me. I was a virgin, 15 years old, he was 17. We loved each other. We had met at school. That day, at lunch time, we escaped like we always did to the bathroom to kiss. We just did the kissing thing, but never french or something. I was too innocent, so he did not try it on me. We were 8 months dating before this, so I imagine he was impatient to try some naughty stuff on me. I really didn't notice that. That day, he kissed me but I realized he was different. Why? Because his tongue had never been introduced in my mouth. I played his game, I had never done french kissing before, but I tried my best. He was hugging me, and I was hugging him back inside the bathroom stable. Everyone knew we always escaped so it was no trouble. Suddenly he cleared his embrace and sled his hands down... down until he started drawing my shirt. 'What the hell are you doing Mike?' I said. 'Oh I'm sorry... I thought maybe... you know.' he said. And I stared at him blankly. I said, 'OK, If you wanna go naughty with me just come home this night. But not in the loo, gosh.' He laughed and we parted. Kissed me again and went back to our classes. I wasn't sure I wanted him to go naughty with me, but that was okay. Maybe just some teasing.
That night, he came home at 10 o'clock. We ate, and then we watched TV. We were on the couch and my mom and dad had gone to the movies. He ran his hand through my inner thigh. 'Had...' he whispered and that whisper kind of turned me on. We started making out in the couch and I said, 'No, not here. Bedroom now.' and kissing we slid into my bedroom. I undid the bed and he started french kissing me again, with passion. He licked my neck and my ears and I moaned a bit. I was full of pleasure while he undressed me. I didn't want to do this, but I undid the buttons of his blouse and I touched his abs. 'You're sooooo amazing, Mike' I said and he stiffed a laugh. 'You will say that... in a couple of minutes.' I didn't understand, but right then he touched something in his pants and he kicked them off. He had his boxers on and he drew a stick out of them. Oh no it wasn't a stick I realized, it was his cock. I stared at it in amazement and he said 'Go on...' I had this nature thing, because I went on. It was not big but not little either. I rubbed it and rubbed it till it grew and he said 'Lick it Hadley' and I did as he told. I swallowed his dick up and down up and down it felt so good. It grew inside my mouth. I was so horny I moaned and he did so too. I bit his cock and he shouted in pain and pleasure. He said 'I can't take it anymore.' Kissed me with tenderness and rolled me over. He inserted his dick into my pussy. Not so hard first, but then he broke my cherry... blood came out and pain filled me. 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww Mikeeeee' I shouted and he slid it in and out in and out very very very fast 'ow ow ow ow' i shouted it hurt it hurt!!!!!!! , but i liked it so much and i was so horny... he put his dick in my clit and started playing with it while cupping my nipples in his hands. I was dying of pleasure. Suddenly the door drew open and my neighbor came in. 'What is this all about??' he said because he always came home to see if everything was OK but not at evenings at 11 pm.. I think he heard me shout and wanted some action. He drew his large cock (he was 30 years old) and put it in my ass... out and in while Mike did so too.-.. I had two large cocks inside me and then they drew them off and spilled all the cum in my face... I was cumming too and Mike put my legs on his shoulders licking my pussy and the cum while my neighbor Tom cupped my tits and licked them...
I fell asleep with this.., when I woke up I was alone in my bed. My boyfriend and my neighbor were downstairs fucking each other...
I started looking at them. I wanted another threesome. Just then my neighbor's girlfriend appeared...

No comments:

Post a Comment