இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Loving Your Neighbor sex stories||neighbor sex stories||

Hi, this is Radhakrishna going to explain a hot encounter with my hot neighbor Malathi. I am 30 years hot guy with average looks. First let me tell about Malathi, who resides exactly opposite of my house. She was 34 years matured lady with sexy looks and fair body. She might be 5’2 in height and 55kgs weight. She has curvy body of nice round pink boobs and sexy bulged ass. She has two male kids. Her husband works in a transport office.
I found him rarely in the house. They live in the ground floor of opposite house to ours.
As I was alone during week days, I used to spend my time on the terrace. Daily I used to read news paper by sitting out side. One a particular day I sat out side and read the paper. Suddenly I heard some sound of washing clothes. Just I looked that side. Malathi was washing clothes on the floor. She wore red color sari with matching blouse.
Her sari reached between her two milk tanks and the sexy white valley was visible to me. I covered my face with paper and began to watch her assets. Nobody would observe me as I hid my face in the paper. Slowly I bend my head down and observed her position. As she was in the ground floor, she had no chance to observe with out raising her head. She was busy in washing and I was also busy in watching her.
She tucked her sari up to thigh level not to get wet. Her milk white thighs were shining due to water drops. Almost her deep thighs were visible to me. If the sari went up, her public hair also would be visible. I was enjoying the scene. While she washing clothes her globes were moving up and down. Almost her jacket was wet. Her nipples were clearly visible through her jacket. After 10 or 15 minutes she suddenly raised her head.
I was caught red handedly. Then I moved in and shut the door. I sagged on her 5 times that day and night. Next day morning I sat in the same position and waited for her. After 10 minutes she opened the door and her children left for morning tuitions. She slowly came out by brushing her teeth. I looked around and found no one in remaining 3 houses. Slowly I gathered some courage and smiled at her.
She too smiled back politely and left in. After 15 minutes she came to wash clothes. Again I began to watch her body. This time I was bold and began to watch her face directly. She slowly raised her head and smiled at me. I felt very happy by her response and left in. By 10 am I was leaving to go out, she stood at the main gate and chatting with an old lady. I just greeted her and old lady and left.
By evening 5.30 I returned back. I went in freshen up myself and went to terrace. Her kids were playing there. I asked about their school and studies. With in no time they became friendlier with me. They asked me to sleep on the top with them, as their parents did not want to sleep on the top. As I was alone I agreed for the proposal. After 9 pm I took my things and went to sleep on the top. After half an hour they came along with their mother and she arranged beds to them.
While she leaving she asked me to take care of them. By 6 am the children would leave to class. So by 5.30am they left the place. After they left Malathi came to collect the beddings. Two more days passed like this. To my observation, I was sure that I could fuck her soon. But I don’t know to approach her. Next day night I made a plan to make a move. I too woke up with the children and began to implement my plan.
First I fixed my mobile cam on a place, where it could get better view of her. Then I removed my shirt and slightly pulled down y shorts. So she could get the view of the hot red tip of my 7 inch cock. After some time I heard the sound from steps. Then I began to act like in deep sleep. Slowly I opened my eyes partly and began to observe her. First she did not come near me. She walked for a while on the terrace.
Then I fully closed my eyes and placed my hand on my cock and rubbed it, as in sleep. But now half of my cock came out as it was loose shorts. She slowly came to fold the beds beside me. After that she left from there. But it took much time than regular. After her departure I collected my mobile and saved the clipping. I opened the file and began to watch her moments in the mobile. First she came with out any knowledge of my position.
After a while she looked at my cock and sat on the beds. She deeply looked at my bulge for 5 minutes. Her face feelings were not clear in the cam. I don’t know what to do then. After some time I went down and began to read paper. With in no time she came out. But not for washing, she sat on the steps and began to comb her hair. But now she began look straight in to my eyes. Her sari dropped from her shoulder.
She didn’t take it back. She bent a little to comb her hair. Her cleavage was so deep and invited me to press my head in to it. Suddenly she looked around and placed her hand in to her boobs. She adjusted her bra and her boobs came out more than normal. She naughtily smiled by looking in to my eyes. I too responded in horny expression. I placed my hand on my cock and pressed it hard by seeing in to her eyes.
She looked at my action and stared for some time. After my bath I went to top of the building to collect some of my washed clothes. Then she was drying her clothes there on the rope. We both met on the stairs. Just I brushed my semi nude body with her sweat dipped sexy body. She smiled and left from there. That day evening her husband went to 4 days trip on company work. That day this Malathi asked the children to sleep in the house to which they refused.
She had no way to sleep alone in the house, so she too came along with them. So I separated my bed from the children and laid a bit distance. She along with her children slept 6 feet distance from me. Two of her children slept between us. After 10-15 minutes chat the children slept deep. But we were not in position to get sleep. I rolled to face her and she too did the same. We both were looking at each other and spoke with eyes only.
I signed her to give me a show of her boobs. She removed her sari off and unhooked her jacket. The milk globes were shining due to moon light. She slowly began to rub them and pinch the nipples. I took out my cock out started to move it to and fro. She was looking hungrily at my cock. Slowly I gathered some courage and went to stair case room. I signed her to come in. she waited for a while and came in to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment