இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Friday, February 25, 2011

My First Time With Joseph sex stories

Hi friends!! My name is Anupreet and I am from Mohali, Punjab. I am 36 years old, married with 1 kid. The incident which I am going to share with you happened about 14 years ago when I was pursuing Masters in English at Panjab University Chandigarh. We stayed in Mohali and my family consisted of my parents and a younger brother who was pursuing a course in engineering from Chandigarh itself. My parents were working in government jobs. We had our own 2 storied house in Mohali.
I was an average looking fair Punjabi girl around 5 feet 4 inches tall. My best asset at that time was my black long hair which reached my lower back. I was around 48-50 kgs in weight throughout my college and university years and was considered plump. In 1995 my brother brought home one of his friends who had joined his college. He was a foreign student from Africa. He had come through an exchange program through some European university for completing the last year of the engineering course. The name of this student was Joseph. My brother and Joseph became good friends and he started coming to our house quite regularly.
I too became friendly with Joseph as he was a nice guy. During the summer of 1996, my brother and Joseph were placed in the same company for completing a 2 month summer internship as part of the course. Since the company was in Mohali itself, my brother sought permission from my father for allowing Joseph to stay with us, as it would be difficult for him to stay in the hostel and come for training every day. Since ours was a decently big house, my parents allowed Joseph to stay in one of the guest rooms which was on the ground floor.



It was during his stay at our house, that I physically observed Joseph. Although his color was dark, he had sharp features and a strong lean build. He was not muscular but had a lean body which seemed to be quite strong. He was around the same age as my brother and was around 5 feet 10 inches in height. He was a native African and was raised in Europe where his parents had migrated. During summer evenings, the 3 of us would hang out on the roof top of our house and talk about multiple things. Soon I started getting attracted towards Joseph.
Since it was summers my university was closed and I would spend the entire day alone at home. Parents would go to office and my brother and Joseph to the company for internship.One day when I was idling my time at home, I heard the door bell and found Joseph standing at the door. He told me that he has come early as he was not feeling well. I let him in and he went to his room for rest. I went back to my room. Around lunch, I thought to check on Joseph. Just to inquire if he was alright and would need something.
From the kitchen which was on the ground floor I went towards the guest room. There is a window in the lobby through which one can peep into the guest room. I thought to take a peep before I knocked the door. I was shocked to see, Joseph shagging while lying on the bed. A bigger shock was to see his tool. Although at that time I had not seen a male dick in real, I was amazed to see the size of his tool. It was around 10 inches in length and as thick as the base of a cold drink bottle. His balls were huge and he had very little pubic hair.
The sight of that big thing turned me on. I was tempted to feel that thing inside me. Being a virgin, the thought of losing one’s virginity with such a big tool was scary as well as tempting. I took a split second decision that lets walk into the door and see how Joseph reacts to my advance. I walked to the door of the guest room and found it to be unlocked. I walked in straight and found Joseph shagging with his erect tool in his hands.
Joseph was startled for a moment but regained his composure. He covered himself with a towel. He was not expecting me to drop in unannounced. I stood there for some time and waited for some initiative from his side. We both remained silent for some time. Joseph was expecting that I would walk out but I stood there blushing. Seeing my reluctance to go out, Joseph realized that I wanted to have some fun. With a towel around his waist he advanced towards me. We had the following conversation standing at a distance of around 2 feet
Joseph – I hope you did not see much
I – well there is nothing left to see.
Joseph – Then what are you waiting for
I – May be I like what I see
Joseph – Are you into viewing or would want more
I – that depends on what is on offer
Joseph understood that I wanted some fun and made the move. He held my hands and started rubbing them slowly. Our fingers intertwined and soon we were embracing each other. He held me tight and my size 34 tits were grinding against his bare chest. Slowly he started rubbing my back and ass. His slow sensuous rubbing sent shivers down my spine. I felt a tingling feeling inside my tummy and thighs and goose bumps appeared all over my arms.
After some sensuous rubbing and embracing, Joseph started kissing on my neck, back of the ears, forehead and cheeks. We could feel the warmth of each other breaths. Soon we were into a lip lock. His large black lips were sucking my pink ones in a very careful and soft way. Sooner than later the soft kissing turned hard and our tongues were inside each other’s mouths. This was my first experience of kissing and I really liked the way Joseph was playing with my lips.
I was aroused and my body needed more of the male attention which Joseph was giving to me. All this while I was feeling the hardness of his tool on my tummy.  Since Joseph was as good as naked, he took no time to take me on to the bed. He sized up my melons over my kameez and was giving them a nice squeeze. His hands were all over my body. He tried getting me out of my kameez but was not sure how to remove it. I pulled up the kameez over my head and treated him with my bra covered melons. He took no time in unhooking my bra and my bare melons were in front of his eyes for a feast.
Joseph’s mouth started sucking on my pink buds (nipples). While he was sucking the right one, his hand was on my left tit. I loved the way he was handling my melons. This foreplay continued for quite some time making me wet inside my pussy. He asked me whether I would like to suck him off, to which I said no. He understood that for a girl it difficult to give a blow job for the first time. We were fondling each other for quite some time.
The rigorous kissing and tit handling had aroused me quite a lot and he felt my pussy over my salwar. In a flash of the moment I helped Joseph to strip off my salwar and panty. My virgin pussy with its pink lips and decent amount of pubic hair was on full display. Joseph rubbed his finger over the pussy and knew that I was wet enough to be fucked.  His dick was hard and ready to provide joy and fun to the both of us. I did not want to take a chance and asked him to wear a condom. He pulled out one from his wallet and rolled it over his tool. The black hard dick was shining through the see through condom material.
Joseph also pulled out some Vaseline. He rubbed some Vaseline on the condom as well as the outer walls of my pussy for some extra lubrication. He kissed me again for some time and sucked my tits and buds. My buds were hard and erect. He laid me down on my back with my hips almost on the edge of the bed. Then spread my legs into a V and stood between them on the floor. Slowly I could feel the tip of his dick on my pussy. Very slowly he tried to insert the dick head inside. The condom, Vaseline and my wetness worked and some part of the dickhead went inside me.
It was quite painful and I started jerking left and right. For some time he stood still and did not move and then very slowly inserted the rest of dick head inside my virgin pussy. The pain was unbearable and tears rolled down my eyes. He stood still for around 30 seconds to 1minute and then started pushing the rest of the dick inside my pussy. Inch by inch in around 10-12 minutes the entire 10 inch rod was settled inside my pussy. The hardness of the dick felt good inside. The pain subsided after some time. All the while the dick was inside me. Joseph bent down and was working on my melons.
He was treating them to some awesome service which a girl wants her melons to be treated with. Squeeze, lick, suck and bite. My melons and my buds had never felt so good all this while. The tit massage also ensured that I stay aroused and distracted from the fat big dick which had just tore down my pussy and virginity once and for all.  Realizing that I have adjusted to his huge dick Joseph started pumping me slowly with his meat. He would pull out around 2-3 inches of meat and then shove it back. This slow and small pumping opened up my pussy. Soon he was pumping me with his full length tool.
The pain soon turned into joy and I started enjoying the awesome fuck his meat was giving to me. I started buckling my ass up and down to meet his rhythm.  We had a steaming fuck session in which he fucked me for 10-15 minutes. The feeling was heavenly. After some 15 minutes of fuck I realized that he was about to cum. He started pushing harder and soon cum. He pulled out his dick and cleaned up the condom and stuff. Soon we were in an embrace. He gave me another tit massage. That’s the only time the two of us could fuck each other as soon the internship got over and he moved back to the hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment