இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Husband wants to see their wife fucked!........

Once I was invited to a couple’s home. Husband was a old cock and like looking at her wife getting fucked. His wife name is NEETA. I came and saw NEETA and her husband was sitting. NEETA was dress in nice sari with low cut blouse. I kept staring NEETA cleavage. Looking at NEETA I could not hold myself and undress myself with no clothes on. They both were shock but enjoyed looking at my naked body. I came near NEETA and hold her hands and made her stand up. I removed NEETA sari and gradually undress her opening her blouse and panty. NEETA was only in bra and panty. I open her bra hook and her breast bounced in open air.




I brought 2 tools and ask NEETA to climb up the tool with both the legs parted away on each tool. Her pussy was open and just above my head. I position myself just below NEETA pussy and licked her pussy with my tongue tip. I licked NEETA pussy like a dog. I made her pussy completely wet with my saliva. I tried inserting my tongue in her open pussy. NEETA could not hold my treatment and was mourning loudly. I then hold her bums and move it more near my mouth and sucked her pussy vigorously. I kept kissing and sucking her pussy. NEETA went out of control and had orgasm just over my mouth. 

Neeta, I stay in a flat beside U. 1 day as usual I entered Ur room without knocking the door. What I saw was simply unbelievable. U standing near the bed, wearing just petticoat & was hooking up Ur Bra & Ur hubby was on bed admiring U. Ur huge breast were trying to tear out of the bra. I couldn`t take my eyes off Ur breast. But soon I realized that I am at right location at wrong time. I apologized to both & came out of the room. After this incident, U behaved normally as if nothing happened. But I just couldn`t wipe out the figure of Ur melons 4rm my mind, it kept on disturbing me during the day till late at night, feeling helpless I had to masturbate fantasizing about fucking U in front of Ur hubby. I came at Ur house as Ur hubby was not there. We had a great time together chatting, cracking jokes & we enjoyed our dinner together. At about 10:30 pm, I was about to leave since I could guess that U feeling sleepy. Suddenly U asked me "What`s the hurry?, U asked me to sit so that both of us can enjoy.� I said "OK, Neeta as U wish". U sat very close next to me. U kept Ur hand on my thighs, very close to my already hard penis. Neeta U gave me a mischievous smile. Suddenly U put Ur mouth on mine & kissed me passionately.

Ur firm boobs pressed against my chest. U unbuttoned my shirt caressing my chest. I pulled Ur sari pallu down & dug my face in Ur blouse. It was warm & smelled sexy. I unbuttoned Ur blouse & stripped off the bra to get a view of Ur voluptuous beauties, "Wow, they`re so cute", I said. I started sucking & squeezing them. U sat on Ur knees before me & pulled down my pant. I was absolutely naked. It was a great feeling to be nude in front of Neeta. U slowly moved Ur fingers over my penis & grabbed it & started jerking it. I later pulled Ur sari off, removed Ur petticoat. U was now wearing only a panty which was by now wet. U made me lie down & came over me, put Ur lips on mine & kissed me very passionately; my hands were messaging the soft skin of Ur back. Neeta Ur hanging breast were touching my chest.

Then U lied by my side & said, "Please take off my panty & fuck me hard". As soon as I heard this I pulled down Ur panty as U raised Ur hips. U immediately spread Ur legs to make room for me to come between them. I climbed on U & took Ur huge boobs into my hands & started squeezing them. Neeta U grabbed my penis & guided it into Ur tight, pink pussy.

As I pushed my 9" penis in, U started moaning loudly in ecstasy & Ur hubby came out to see what was going. He was looking at us hiding in other room. I could not resist myself & continued what I was doing ignoring Ur hubby & getting afraid. U started jumping up & down to send my penis deep inside Ur pussy. I started pumping U hard. Ur huge melons were in my hands & Ur were squeezing my ass cheeks. Ur hubby drops his pant & started masturbating looking at you getting fucked.

I fucked U with force & intensity for ½ hour. Meantime Ur hubby was busy in self pleasure. Soon I splashed my juice in Ur hot pussy & U too had a nice orgasm. After this we laid on bed nude holding each other`s arms. Ur hubby joined in started fucking U. Ur hubby too ejaculated in U. All 3 of us rest in bed nude.

Neeta suddenly U got up & took me outside the room holding my hand. U led me on the terrace. U said, “I want U to fuck me in the open, in natural surrounding". I instantly got an erection as soon as I heard this. It was late at night & no one was around. U spread bed sheet there & lied down. It was a very romantic night with cool breeze blowing around & enough moons light to see ourselves naked. I lied down on U & kissed. U got up & made me stand. U grabbed my dick & took it in Ur mouth. I said, "I too want to lick U Neeta�. We then got into 69 positions. U took my penis in mouth & I tore apart Ur pussy lips with my tongue & tickled Ur clitoris. Neeta, Ur salty juices is tasty. I was about to ejaculate again. U removed my dick 4rm Ur mouth immediately. I said, "Neeta, I love Ur cute ass, please allow me to fuck Ur ass". U agreed immediately & got into doggy position. I started pushing my dick in Ur virgin asshole but couldn`t as it was too tight. U stopped me & went down to kitchen & brought some oil. U applied the oil all over my penis & with Ur soft hands. I too poured some oil over Ur ass hole. After oiling U planted a kiss on my penis & got into doggy position again. I put my penis on Ur asshole & pumped in to send it inside. U screamed in pain, But I didn`t stop & my whole 9 inches were inside U & started moving to & fro. Soon Ur pain turned in to excitement. I released my juice in U again & withdrew my penis 4rm asshole. Even Ur hubby gained his erection again which was difficult for him after having sex once. Even he ridded Ur asshole & U enjoyed the best fucking session of Ur life getting fucked by two.

No comments:

Post a Comment