இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Sex Saga – Champa

Year 1988, Bilaspur, Chattisgarh, we used to stay in a private rented villa near the outskirts. Some 200 mins behind our place was a river and in the front was the main road going into Bilaspur town and the other side used to go to Koni where the Engineering College was located. I was studying in the Eng College and used to commute from home by motorbike as it was just 20 minutes drive from home.
In front of our Villa on the main road itself there was a small wooden shop, for cigarette and paan, we used to call it as paan gumti (that’s what they address such shops in Chattisgarh). The owner was a guy called Shyam who was quite a weak and old looking guy for the age that he used to say. The shop used to be his fathers who had passed away long back leaving his mother and him to handle the affairs. His mother was pretty old but a very talkative and social lady and used to come home every day to take drinking water and also to sit and talk if she found me or my mother outside.
Shyam used to stay behind our house in a small hutment, which was part of a small settlement (few huts spread here and there) on encroached land which later the Govt had transferred to them on humanitarian gesture. It was a very small rectangular piece of land in which his hut stood. The hut was made of bricks and mud and had corrugated tin sheets as roof. There was no electricity and no corporation water supply, so they used to take water (before we moved in) from the corporation tap on the side of the Main road, for electricity they still used kerosene lamps.
Shyam was the only child and he married to Champa, a dusky voluptuous village belle, who had sharp features and a binaca smile (bright teeth with a wide smile) always on her face. Her smile was very seductive and gave her an upper hand when dealing with males. For her dusky colour her smile was a contrast. She must have been not more than 20-22 that time and in her prime of youth. Being a village woman, she was always in very bright saree and had her head covered with the same till the eyes and she used a lot of bright colorful bangles matching her saree almost till the ankles.
At a first glance anybody would notice three things about Champa – her swaying walk, making her waist swing from side to side and her rumps dance, her bust which protruded out even in all the orthodox covers of her saree and anchal, and lastly her bangles which used to make a rhyme as she took each step. Even without looking at her closely anybody could guess the body counters and the sexy way she carried herself. Shyam and Champa had one child a daughter 2yrs old and she was as frail looking as her father.
It was almost after a month of our shifting that Shyam and his mother got friendly with us. The reason for that was that I had nothing to do in the evenings so used to go and stand near his shop talking and observing what people used to do and the shop being on the main road it was quite a time pass looking at the traffic and people. He was really a very kind man and so was his old mother, she used to talk a lot in the local language which I found a bit difficult to understand, but then Shyam used to interpret whenever he was around otherwise
I just presumed and responded back in Hindi. She liked me because I was friendly and also because of me they could get drinking water for the shop and their house at the back and my mother used to always give her tea and snacks. I hardly used to meet or see Champa, as during the day time I was in the College and during the evening she was at home cooking and taking care of the kid. Slowly as days passed the mother started to come home every evening to watch TV. As days passed she started to bring Champa too to watch and Shyam had no objects as we were just behind his shop and when he used to close he would come home and take them back home.
The TV was kept in the sitting room (drawing room) far right hand side and on the far left hand side was my study room which faced the TV. I usually didn’t watch the TV so my study room door was always closed and I used to study inside. But this study room had a door which opened onto the side and a window diagonally opposite the closed door leading to the sitting room for cross ventilation. When studying, I always used to keep the window and the door leading outside open for fresh air.
Though the room was not that big it was rectangular in shape and had my table and chair with two wooden racks (just behind the chair) for books and I had placed two wooden boxes covered with old quilts (rajayee) and bed sheet for sitting purpose. One was towards the window and one just next to my table.
Since we had lots of guests coming in from the company and nearby places my father was not so comfortable with these ladies sitting and watching in the sitting room, as such my mother asked me if its not a problem to keep the door open so that they can sit inside my study room and watch without causing any disturbance to the guests. I said it’s ok as I used to study only after 10 pm when things used to become less noisy.
The message was conveyed to Shyam’s mother and they started to use my study room to watch TV. Since light was not required for them to sit and watch in the room the light was always kept off when the ladies used to sit and watch. They used to sit on the floor and watch no matter how much I asked them to sit on the covered boxes. That’s the time when I first saw Champa without her head covered. She had yellowish vermilion on her hair parting (sign of married women) and well oiled and pleated hair in a single strand.
Her skin was shiny and smooth and she was a real ravishing black beauty. I didn’t pay much attention and show interest as she was Shyam’s wife and close to my family. And since I didn’t like to watch TV I used to go to Shyam’s shop and sit there on the wooden bench that he had and keep him company and listen to the gossips. Occasionally on Sunday evenings Shyam too used to come and watch the Hindi movie being shown and soon the bond and trust deepened between us. Shyam used to call me Bhaiya so the others followed the same.
The Sunday movies I too occasionally used to watch if it was interesting and I used to sit on the wooden box near the window while Shyam used to sit near my feet and the rest a bit more towards the front on the floor of my study. Shyam’s daughter being small used to crawl and sometimes walk holding the book racks and come to me and Shyam and used to tug at our dress, smile and go back. On many an occasions, especially when Shyam was not there I did notice that
Champa used to look back straight into my eyes and give her seductive smile. It was unnerving as the effect was devilish and I used to turn my head off and she would then giggle.This went on for a couple of months and she even got bold enough to talk to me in between when she used to come to fetch water for the shop or when they wanted water in the evenings they used to ask us to connect the hose pipe that we used for gardening so that they can take water from the back without coming all the way to the front of the villa.
During these chit chats I got to know that she was a bit educated and she knew to read and write Hindi quite well, her father was a bus driver and he had put them in the village school. Now this was quite a revelation as Shyam was a total illiterate and so was his mother. I immediately said I can give you comics if you wish to read (as we had some old Hindi comics) she was excited and said that she would love it.
Next day I took out a few Hindi comics and gave it to Shyam on my way to the college. Evening when I returned at around 4pm Shyam said Bhaiya “tum kitab diye aur Champa bahut kush hoo gayee. Sara din kaam aur us key baad kitab main hee lagee rahee, ek baar bhee dukan main nahi aye.” (you gave the books and she became very excited the whole day she was working and then busy with those books and she didn’t even come once to the shop.) I smiled and said its good to read Shyam, and he nodded his head in acceptance.
That week Shyam got one of his cousin sisters from the village visiting them. They were 3 in total. His sisters and two children, the husband didn’t stay back as he had work. So in the evenings the crowd to watch TV grew in number as these three also joined and the children sat in the front followed by Shyam’s mother and sister and then Champa sat right at the back behind all. As usual Champa had her head covered with saree when she came but later removed her head cover and I noticed the lack of bangles on her hands. That meant that she used the bangles only when she was going out, and not used them when at home working.
I didn’t want to take the risk with the new kids in my study so I stayed back and as usual sat at the wooden box near the window. I was aware of Champa’s close presence as she was just an arms length away from the wooden box and Shyam’s daughter, naughty as she was, was always coming and pulling and poking me while Champa was lost in the TV as far as I could see.
So what I did was, I got down and sat on the floor so that I can play with the kid and keep her occupied and in doing so I realized that I could almost touch Champa if I extended my arm a bit. The very thought woke the devil in me and suddenly as if reading my mind Champa turned back and looked straight at me and smiled.I was holding the child with both my arms and swinging her arms. In a sudden move Champa moved back and looking at me as if she was trying to tickle the child extended both her arms and kept on mine.
I didn’t try to remove my hands as I was thinking what to do next when she pinched me on both my arms and smiled and turned her head and started to watch TV again. I got some courage and thought to test the water and extended my right arm and pulled her pleated hair. To my surprise she moved back some more by raising her legs and folding them in the front at the knee and keeping her hands folded on the knee.
I was still playing with the child and lost in my thought as what to do next. Some time passed and then suddenly, Champa unfolded her arms and kept both the arms behind her back and reclined backwards and in doing so she came more closed to me and her fingers touched my feet. Immediately she entwined her fingers into my left foot fingers and started to massage, my heart started to pump so wild that
I could hear it beat in my ears and my junior began to grow in my track pant. I just sat there, as I was frightened and excited too. Then she looked back straight into my eyes and pressed my toe and curved her lips and bit her lips with her shining teeth and gave her seductive smile and turned back. I had no much experience with sex and here I sat all excited and frightened and Champa I presume could judge everything and she was taking the initial lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment