இணையதளத்தில் வரும் விளம்பரத்தை கிளிக் செய்து சேவை தொடர உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொள்கிறென்.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Being A Lucky Paying Guest

Hi all. I am Darshan Patel from Ahmedabad. This incident happened during my 6 months tenure in Mumbai. I was transferred to Mumbai last October and brought a fresh air in my sex life…I am working with an MNC at middle management level with a worth salary at my disposal. I am all settled in Ahmadabad and used to visit Mumbai often for official purposes. Last year I was transferred to Mumbai for 6 months. I hate Mumbai traveling and had decided to go for a place nearby my office & to take up a separate accommodation.
I had decided to enjoy Mumbai flavor during these 6 months. I am also a member in AFF(Scorpio attacking) & had started looking for sex mates in Mumbai. I got few but those experiences will come in later. My first dream was shattered when I started hunting for a place. I was looking for a fully furnished for independent stay. But the cost involved was very high and specially the deposited which ranged from 1lac to 2 lac. I agreed for a PG accommodation with some family.
The story starts from here. After a lot of struggle and convincing I finally got a place 10 minutes from my office. It was a room in a penthouse, the room attached to the terrace was given to me. Room had a study table, cot and AC. The owner was a family of 4. Husband, Wife, daughter and a son. Husband has its own business f grey material for cloth, wife worked in an Eent management company ( both were in their mid 40s), a lovely daughter in the second year of college and a son studying in a hostel of Delhi. The family was good, warm and family. I had my eyes on the landlady, though in 40s she was well maintained.
I have a taste for dressing. I carry myself in smart formals mostly with blazers. Though I was paying a bit higher rent but she got me lusted in our first meeting itself when I had gone to see the place. It was a Sunday morning. When broker rang the bell she had opened the door and was in a knee length silk night gown. I could her nipples’ impression and when she turned back to lead us in her ass crack was visible over the gown. Yes, she was without her undergarments. Tough this picture was shirt because immediately she went in and came back with robe on it and her husband in a track pajama with Sandoz.
Her daughter also came in just to say hello when we had finalized the transactions. Things were ok, and I just wanted to get lucky with the lady. First week was totally uneventful, and I behaved to gain the confidence of the family. Generally I am only in my boxer shorts at home but whenever I had to come down for anything I used to get into my Kurta Pajama. I had got my image good, as a gentleman and they twice invited me for dinner with them. They also started the morning tea for me served in my room by the servant.
During these 2 dinners I got along with the daughter also. Uncle used to enjoy drinks with me on occasions and Radhika(the daughter) often discussed her career path with me. Things got further better when aunty had to be out of station for 4 days. Since the food was always ordered in those 4 days with daily drinks, it became a ritual of me joining them over dinner every day.
It was almost a month, I had become a part of their family but I was still unsuccessful in getting my lovely auntie’s interest in me. Also, my first show of her beauty became the last show. During all these things I missed out that Radhika was taking a lot of interest in me. I am a game with my camera & she always used to take tips in the same from me and other things. She was spending more time to be near me and me a fool was not able to understand this (of course, I was focusing in the other one).
On a Friday I was told that Radhika’s exams are over and she has off of 15 days for some college project. And she wants to celebrate it by a party with her friends. And in this party she also wanted drinks to be served. Though the family was ok with drinks but was not ready to send her daughter out on such a party, so they have thought of using my room for a night and kids can have a good party. I readily agreed. Radhika had one condition that through entire party no one should come-up for checking sort of things and with excuses. Parents agreed and they also happily agreed to other of her request of me being an invitee in the party.
And the erotic journey of me started from there. In the evening, she had worn a knee length red skirt with a deep neck full sleeves white top. She looked awesome. Gradually the friends started pouring in. By 8 in the night all had 25 odd friends of her.. Drinks arrangement was done in the room and terrace was arranged for a Dance floor. She bid goodbye to her parent reminding them of the condition and took me. I took my camera. Everybody took a toast and raised in Radhika’s name and party started.
And guess what was the first thing happened in the party. Girls took off their covering clothes (yes, they all were dressed in something else inside and had worn a covering dress over it). Except for a couple of girl none were in full pants. Some were in miniskirts, some in shorts, some in middies, sleeveless tops, shoulder less tops. And wow it was a scene of some high class disco place. Lot of dance, drinks (though Radhika didn’t drink much as her parents opposed to excess of it), jokes and all halla around.
I got some very good clicks on my canon of nice cleavages, panty peeks, up skirts, visible nipples, and I became a very close friend of Radhika. Now I wanted to have some fresh cherry for my service. And yes the most easily available was Radhika. One day in the morning I heard some noise. It was Radhika being scolded for not maintaining her room. She was answering back. When I intervened she agreed to keep things nicely and be a good girl. I promised her to come early and help her with the same.
This was the moment when I started working out on my plan. I came home taking a half day. She was in her jeans shorts and a white t-shirt. Her shorts were very low waist and revealed a black thong, and her tight top was revealing a white bra worn inside. She said hi to me and went to bring a glass of water. I had the water and told her I would change and comeback, then we can start with her room. I also told her that she can also change. She replied that she is already in her home wear.
I told her with a mature expression that we should avoid wearing undergarment at home, it does not allow our skin to breathe. Saying this I immediately move to my room without even waiting of what would her expressions be. I came back in three fourth with a t-shirt. She was in her room and i joined her calling her a good girl. She was a good girl because agreeing to me now her black thong was not visible and what was visible were her nipples impressions.
While helping her i casually asked that why was she wearing a thong. To this she surprise asked that she wears only thongs. I asked her how aunty reacts to it. this time it was my chance to be surprised. She said even aunty wears only thongs. On my disagreement she took me to the parents room open the drawer of her mom and showed. Yes all were thongs. And few were white g-string. I again asked her why g-string to which she answered shyly that when her mom wears white trouser then the panty line and color of the panty become more visible. She also said that it was the first time she had opened her drawer.
We decided to act like detectives and explore more. She excitedly agreed. We came across a couple of pantyhose, a red g-string and few pics of her mom in bikinis on some beach. I expressed that how sexy her mom looks. To which she blushed and said isn’t she sexy ? I simply caressed her face and said she looks like a nymph. My cock was already semi hard and same was the position of her nipples. I was about to leave when said why not explore her dad’s wardrobe. She was very curious of what boys keep hidden.
You know what? We found a few thongs of her dad, which looked extremely kinky and in the nearby separation were her mother’s night gowns. Some real short ones, a couple of them were transparent, a couple were backless and the entire feeling had become erotic. We look at each other. I uttered, I can’t imagine how your mom would like in these & she said she can’t imagine how her dad would look in these(she meant thongs). I told her why not let us try these and can see how do we look in these. She was thoughtful for sometime but her curiosity was higher than her fear or shame.
We both tried it, showed to each other and were extremely hot. We were about to get flown away when suddenly her phone rang. Shit. It was her mother who had called-up to ensure that her room should be arranged before she is back. The aroma broke. we immediately got back to the work, getting back in our own attires. Along with the work we talked about those dresses. She had never had a gown & she loved when she wore it. though I showed my disconnect on me wearing thongs, they were so tight. She just gave a teasing smile and commented on my hard on in that thong.
In the evening her mom was happy but his father was not. Both had separate reasons. Aunty was again going out for few days & uncle had lot of things to do in the coming weekend. I assured them that since coming 2 days are Saturday and Sunday and having official off on these days i can take care of the home and since Radhika is also having vacation sort she could take care of household things. Aunty had a flight same evening and I went to drop her off. While returning i brought a couple of night gowns for Radhika. Silk night gowns with length up to half of thighs, deep neck, backless up to the ass and strings at shoulders.
None of them were transparent. While i returned, I hiding passed on the parcel to her and joined uncle for couple of drinks. Uncle’s schedule was pack for few days with travel. Because he never wanted to incur additional cost he travelled to different locations daily in train and came back home the same night. Next day early morning i drove him off to the station and came back.
Radhika welcomed me with her own night gown this time. I asked her to start preparing the breakfast and would join her soon. I changed into my boxer shorts and only boxer shorts and came back. I know this was the day for me and to a large extent she also knew it. She was preparing porridge when i joined her in kitchen. I hugged her from back and my hands around her waist. Her body was warm and I could her uncovered bosoms from her back. I started a getting a hard on and she could very well feel it.
She switched the gas off. I hugged her tight and asked why ? She responded that she would like to finish what I am about to cook and turned around. I hugged her tight and she started roaming her hand on my bare back. She told that it was her first time being touched by a man. I assured that I would stop whenever she feels uncomfortable. By this time her hands were inside my boxer cupping my ass. She answered that I can think of her mother and do whatever I want to do with her mother and gave my ass a squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment